which is better for raids and overall? Empire or clones?

Kumbala
109 posts Member
So which squad is better? Like a zeta vader or a zeta cody for the raids? I am stuck to see which one i should go for. I am scared to invest in zader if they end up nerfing him in rancor.

Replies

• Options
    From my understanding, clones do a really nice job in AAT Tank Takedown and zeta'd Vader is the obviously been the toon for Rancor raid for a while now. The only time I've seen nerfing in this game is when something is not "..working as intended..." so I doubt anything would come of Vader's zeta leadership.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Clones: HAAT/GW

Zader: Rancor/HAAT/GW/Arena/Ships/Everything.

Clones are potentially the best comp in HAAT (clones + Leia) and they're good in GW. They are one of the worst teams for Arena, unless you're also leveling Rex who isn't as good for HAAT.

Zader is best at Rancor, and good in HAAT. He does really well in everything else, but is not the best.

Both comps are best with two Zetas placed on their respective mates.

Overall, Zader is the best first Zeta, otherwise it's depends on your builds.
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    HAAT definitely clones. Best team I've seen is Zody, Sarge, Echo, Fives, Leia.
  • Kumbala
    109 posts Member
    Options
    very true, i know clones dominate. but i know zader is epic for the rancor to get those sweet rewards
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options
    Kumbala wrote: »
    very true, i know clones dominate. but i know zader is epic for the rancor to get those sweet rewards

I see your point. It really just depends on your guild's progress. If you already have a couple Zader's in your guild, there's no reason to get one based on the fact you can still get full pieces even at place 50. Zody, on the other hand, is a standout in HAAT and the quicker you and your guild gets GK, the better. If you only have like 1 or 2 Zader's in your guild though, that may be a better option.
  • Kumbala
    109 posts Member
    Options
    aus10 wrote: »

I see your point. It really just depends on your guild's progress. If you already have a couple Zader's in your guild, there's no reason to get one based on the fact you can still get full pieces even at place 50. Zody, on the other hand, is a standout in HAAT and the quicker you and your guild gets GK, the better. If you only have like 1 or 2 Zader's in your guild though, that may be a better option.

well HAAT is not a problem, we have no issues in beating that. doing it a couple of times a week. its more of individual interests now. we have over 10 zaders able to solo rancor and many can do well over 5mil damage in various stages of HAAT
  • aus10
    189 posts Member
    Options

well HAAT is not a problem, we have no issues in beating that. doing it a couple of times a week. its more of individual interests now. we have over 10 zaders able to solo rancor and many can do well over 5mil damage in various stages of HAAT

I see what you mean, you really could go any direction. If you haven't already done anything, you may want to just wait and see where this next update goes. Vader would help with getting better rewards so that would be a solid investment for whatever guild you're in. I personally used my first on Kylo and I don't regret it at all, jumped me up to 30-50 in Arena and does me well in the HAAT.
  • Kumbala
    109 posts Member
    Options

I see what you mean, you really could go any direction. If you haven't already done anything, you may want to just wait and see where this next update goes. Vader would help with getting better rewards so that would be a solid investment for whatever guild you're in. I personally used my first on Kylo and I don't regret it at all, jumped me up to 30-50 in Arena and does me well in the HAAT.

aa i see, i was top 10 before, now drifting from 20s to 30s since the meta shift, However tomorrow i get GK and plan to change my arena set up with perhaps a zeta QGJ or GK lead with a few clones in the mix but we will see.