DT zeta worth it?

Dcali
13 posts Member
Hi, currently I am running zader, chaze, Kylo, and Maul in arena and am 2 zetas off of my next upgrade. I was wondering whether to put it on DT instead of kylo for arena? I know Kylo is better in more than one aspect of the game though so I am at a crossroads and am not sure what the best course of action to take would be. Any help would be very much appreciated!

Replies

• Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    If you're not running Krennic, why on earth would you zeta DT?
  • Dcali
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Acrofales wrote: »

A lot of people use him under a zader
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Dcali wrote: »

I'm not asking why you'd use DT. DT is great. I'm asking why you'd zeta him. Have you read his zeta?
  • Dcali
    13 posts Member
    Options

I'm not asking why you'd use DT. DT is great. I'm asking why you'd zeta him. Have you read his zeta?

oh, I completely misread his zeta-_- im an **** lol, well i guess if i were to zeta kylo would he be a good replacement in team for maul or should i take out kylo?
  • Tiggus
    766 posts Member
    Options

@Acrofales Maybe not on Earth, but what about on Scarif? ;)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    I dunno. What teams on your shard do you struggle with? If you need daze, you're going to need either DT or Maul or both. If you need an unstoppable killing machine who doesn't bring much else to the table, Zylo. Zylo doesn't benefit from Zader lead, which is why you don't see him much. You're already using Baze and Chirrut. If you also have Kylo, why run a Zader lead in any case?
  • Dcali
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I dunno. What teams on your shard do you struggle with? If you need daze, you're going to need either DT or Maul or both. If you need an unstoppable killing machine who doesn't bring much else to the table, Zylo. Zylo doesn't benefit from Zader lead, which is why you don't see him much. You're already using Baze and Chirrut. If you also have Kylo, why run a Zader lead in any case?

i guess your right but who would i use in zaders place? I have all rogue one 7 star as well if thats a better route then.
  • Dcali
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Tiggus wrote: »

@Acrofales Maybe not on Earth, but what about on Scarif? ;)

^
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options

i guess your right but who would i use in zaders place? I have all rogue one 7 star as well if thats a better route then.

I dunno. Most Chaze teams in my shard use Rex lead. Baze is mostly used without Chirrut in Empire/Sith teams.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    Deathtrooper does get 5% more health recovery with his zeta. Don't think that's worth it without the Krennic parts.