anyone else feel like

this game has run its course. lately just feeling super bored (awaiting typical dont play than responses). there just isn't anything to do - log in each day sim all the dailies/gw and thats it. raids are old and boring, farming gear/mods boring. all of these new events are just sales demo's sim for 5 mins for a 3 star **** ferguson and than get pop up ads. the only fun i have is blowing all my crystals each day ruining other peoples #1 arena payout times and thats even getting stale.

Replies

• Options
    I don't think it's necessarily the game itself but rather the nature of mobile games in general. It's not like there's some kind of specific quest or storyline that we're following and it's not like there's some kind of sandbox mode that keeps things going. However, I do think this game has held my attention far longer than other mobile games in that they do a good job of releasing new characters and keeping you busy with ones you still want to work on over time to see how they perform in various places.

That said, it would be nice to have more game modes so we can put our squads to more use, which I believe is coming?
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options

That said, it would be nice to have more game modes so we can put our squads to more use, which I believe is coming?

+1. Not that I have one, but seems like people should have more to do when you have a $1,000+ Krennic, etc.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    i'm with @WompWompRat, it's only natural you'll lose interest over time.
    personally i still enjoy the game and i'm excited to see what's ahead. I would just quit if i didn't enjoy playing anymore. I get it that it sounds lame to tell someone to just quit, but in some cases it's solid advice.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    jimlahey81 wrote: »
    the only fun i have is blowing all my crystals each day ruining other peoples #1 arena payout times and thats even getting stale.

Boo hoo. I'm not having fun ruining other people's day anymore. @$!?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    There are still a lot of things that could be added, for a game with lots of content already I doubt it will end anytime soon
  • jimlahey81
    61 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    i wouldnt call it ruining people's day, i call if fighting arena collusion which is lame as all hell. i dont need crystals so i put them to good use fighting collusion
  • crzydroid
    7331 posts Moderator
    Options
    Like WompWomp, I feel there's no real endgame goal to work towards, like a quest. I mean, if you've done all the game modes and you've hit #1 in arena, what else is there? Guild vs. Guild might keep people interested longer.

You could try and make things interesting by setting a junk arena team and let yourself get knocked down to see where the bottom of your leaderboard is. Then you could experiment with a new team that isn't a current meta and try to see how far you can climb from the very bottom.
  • Options
    i might try that Crz. not really complaining about the game, its been great since launch but it does run out and become a log in once a day sim fest.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Im confused by people who blame the game for their boredom after they beat everything. If you have three stars on every mode, regularly beat HAAT, are the top of your arena, etc, then congratulations, you win. If there were more game modes you would just beat those as well then get bored again. Idk what y'all expect. Thats what happens when you reach "endgame". Theres no more game