30 battles = 300 energy for one part handcuffs

thats not a droprate thats a ****........maybe its a plan to make us spending money for crystals

Replies

• Options
    Would never have guessed that's the plan
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    Options
    That's obviously not the intended drop rate. You just had a series of unlucky rolls. There was a time where I sim'ed 12 battles and got 12 cuffs. Your time will come my friend.

For the record, I experience a drop rate at about 1/3 in the long run.
  • Options
    By average is about 5 out of 2 refresh. I would say it's widely acknowledged cuffs have an issue. Probably just bias though as so many toons need them that it becomes frustrating
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Athusk wrote: »
    That's obviously not the intended drop rate. You just had a series of unlucky rolls. There was a time where I sim'ed 12 battles and got 12 cuffs. Your time will come my friend.

For the record, I experience a drop rate at about 1/3 in the long run.

You clearly sacrified your grandmother to RNGesus. It is 1/4 at best.
  • Options
    1 to 3 would be nice but not 1 to 30 farming now since 3 weeks handcuffs and got only 35 yet
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Yesterday I went 3/30 on stun cuffs. Today 13/32. RNG at its finest.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yup.

That's why I don't even refresh cantina with crystals anymore, I just let it go slow with the free daily energy. Even If I score the hero to 7* quickly I still have to save up gear.

LS/DS I just use 2 refreshes at 50 crystals each and call it a day.

Saved crystals go to gear and once a week 10-20 mod store refreshes at once when I hit 10 mil 2x on credit heists. :-)

• Options
    RNG should ignore PROBABILITY results of <1% (for the good and for the bad), there go the ridiculous "bad luck" runs that cause this level of resentment.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Most collected data points seem to indicate about a 20% drop rate on purple gear. Obviously, that was a hellabad run.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*