Update this week? If so, what do you want to see?

Prev1
RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
Here is my list:
-Updates on the empire pass with announcement of May character of the month. I would really like to see Veers and the troopers updated to be impactful in various areas of the game.
-DN, SA, ST are moved to FTP
-Sneak preview of new game mode
-More info on the two fan favorites coming soon.
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    Chewie shards. No but really all the stuff OP said would be nice....and a grevious rework....?
  • Options
    Thrawn
  • Options
    In guild pvp battles.

New raid

Sonething to make krooper not suck.

Empire faction pass
  • Options
    I want to them to share a longer timeline of upcoming development.

Example:
    May - coming out with blah, looking into reworking blahblah, discussing possibilities about blah.
    June - Rework of blah taking longer than expected and will be delayed, decided possibilities with blah isn't best and considering other options of blah. Expecting release of blah content. Should begin rework of blah.

guess what, timelines change and that's fine. But keeping the the entire player base in the dark until you're authorized to use "veering" in patch notes is not a good approach. We would love to know what the Dev team is thinking or even wanting to do with the game. The way you're doing it now just makes us feel like we're ignored. Adding in "due to player feedback" doesn't help anything. How about a "hey dude, that's a good idea, I'll pitch it to the dev team and see where it goes" "well dang, it got shot down, better luck next time". That would be awesome.
  • Options
    Mod set saving for easier swapping between characters.

I love the idea of in-guild/ally pvp challenges, just for fun, team testing, something to do without having to spend crystals to refresh it.

A fix to the player id ranking system.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Here is my list:
    -Updates on the empire pass with announcement of May character of the month. I would really like to see Veers and the troopers updated to be impactful in various areas of the game.
    -DN, SA, ST are moved to FTP
    -Sneak preview of new game mode
    -More info on the two fan favorites coming soon.

I like what you like. :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    What I'd like to see:
    - the siths being ftp available (outside hard nodes)
    - a fleet raid / major update / astromechs
    - mods QOL updates
    - guild QOL updates for raids
    - cute announcements for the 4th of May and beyond

What I expect to see:
    - the 29th April event for Gar Saxon's ship enters the client
  • Options
    Less posts by @RAYRAY !!

Hahaha. Called me out for being polite, now I'm not hahahaha.

Anyways, the sneak preview of the new game mode and more info on the 2 fan favorites being added would be awesome. I'd also like to know what faction gets the next faction pass update, that'd be great.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Something new to farm in either Cantina shop or arena shop would be a good start. Nihilus I think, like many others also think, when he appears will be on a single dark side node.
  • Options
    any news at all. there hasn't been anything other than the incredibly vague hints at the star wars convention
  • Options

Example:
    May - coming out with blah, looking into reworking blahblah, discussing possibilities about blah.
    June - Rework of blah taking longer than expected and will be delayed, decided possibilities with blah isn't best and considering other options of blah. Expecting release of blah content. Should begin rework of blah.

guess what, timelines change and that's fine. But keeping the the entire player base in the dark until you're authorized to use "veering" in patch notes is not a good approach. We would love to know what the Dev team is thinking or even wanting to do with the game. The way you're doing it now just makes us feel like we're ignored. Adding in "due to player feedback" doesn't help anything. How about a "hey dude, that's a good idea, I'll pitch it to the dev team and see where it goes" "well dang, it got shot down, better luck next time". That would be awesome.

The reason they don't do that is it cuts into their bottom line. They will never tell us things in advance.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Example:

The reason they don't do that is it cuts into their bottom line. They will never tell us things in advance.

They told us a lot of thing about ships weeks before the release of the ships. Therefore I was able to 7* Acbar from 0 shard. That meant to me a lot better position at the ship release.
  • Options
    I want to see some bug fixes.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Something that's not a marquee event. And something that doesn't use ships.
  • Lowkey
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Mod filtering, like is possible on swgoh.gg, but also including unequipped mods
  • Options
    Not overly bothered, at the moment I'm just logging on casually while the game gets the RNG meta and characters from the Rebels cartoon over with.
  • Options
    Not overly bothered, at the moment I'm just logging on casually while the game gets the RNG meta and characters from the Rebels cartoon over with.

I sound like a whiner here - I just meant the game is going through a phase I'm not interested in so it means I can take a break and not worry about logging in every day. I know the game isn't built just for me so I'll be back when things are a bit more to my taste.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Bug fixing
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    What I'd like to see:
    - mods QOL updates
    - guild QOL updates for raids
    - cute announcements for the 4th of May and beyond

What I expect to see:
    - the 29th April event for Gar Saxon's ship enters the client

^^^This. Exactly!
  • Nerfburger73
    153 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    M9silent wrote: »
    Less posts by @RAYRAY !!

You know that's not happening M9... he thinks everyone needs to know what pops into his head while on the toilet! It's a condition associated with cranial-analitus! ;)

Sullust rules!!!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Less posts by @RAYRAY !!

You know that's not happening M9... he thinks everyone needs to know what pops into his head while on the toilet! It's a condition associated with cranial-analitus! ;)

Sullust rules!!!
    Less posts by @RAYRAY !!

Sullust rules!!!

LOL!
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Less posts by @RAYRAY !!

Sullust rules!!!
    Less posts by @RAYRAY !!

Sullust rules!!!

LOL!

Thought you'd enjoy that!
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Keldo wrote: »
    Something new to farm in either Cantina shop or arena shop would be a good start. Nihilus I think, like many others also think, when he appears will be on a single dark side node.

Bistan and Cassian were just added in those locations.

I'd like Veers details and Magma/Snow/Stormtrooper reworks with Thrawn. Desperately need Tarkin reworked.

Followed by "A New Hope" character reworks. Luke, Leia, Old Ben....desperately need Original Trilogy Chewbacca rework with R2-D2.

The dream anyway...
  • Options
    A forum filter to get rid of nerf posts, people asking for freebies and poorly crafted toon suggestions. Oh and one for posts more than 100 words.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

Example:

You should check out the events and announcements post. Its become a bit dated but whenever they update it, it usually looks about a month ahead
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    wait, was there a promise that there'd be an update this week, or are we all just speculating wildly?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Darknessie wrote: »
    A forum filter to get rid of nerf posts, people asking for freebies and poorly crafted toon suggestions. Oh and one for posts more than 100 words.

And one for posts titled "Did they remove ____ from the _____ store?"
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Rework Grevious
  • Options
    Places to farm all the new toons we just got
  • Options
    GrimKiwiNZ wrote: »
    Mod set saving for easier swapping between characters.

I would love this and hope that I am proved wrong, but I doubt there's any way they do this. If we could move mods around easily there's no reason to pay for them.