X

Cognosco
5 posts Member
edited November 2017
XX
Post edited by Cognosco on

Replies

• Options
    But why? She's fine as she is and there are far worse characters badly in need of a pass. Eeth Koth, Tarkin, most of the bounty hunters, a lot of the initial heroes need a balance pass to bring them up to the standards we see being released currently.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    I wouldnt mind it, but I would prefer new characters and rework's of ones that need them

#BringShaakTi2017
  • Options
    i believe OP is suggesting a new character (Rebels Ahsoka). +1.

Also, who cares about trashy empire weaklings like Tarkin?
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    159oy0.jpg
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Not going to happen. They said they can only use characters from the current season of Rebels, at least while its on the air.
  • LRMoser
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like another idea to make another OP character. Plus she is not a Jedi at this point her her life.

• NacciPerse
    80 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Larp much, OP?
  • Options
    in my opinion she should be a strong attacker with lots of protection and health and not have team heal
    im okay with health steal though she should have do double damage to sith and empire and no jedi tag
    in my opinion her unique should be like kylos, gain hots any time she uses a special and gains offense and defense every time shes hit
  • Options
    If Ahsoka is to receive a Rebels variant (which I really do want), then please, please, PLEASE do it right. Fix her dependency on not-being crit, which is a horrible design by default - especially in arena. Give her more speed - she's way too slow.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Adult Ashoka.... would in fact not be a Jedi!
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    +50 speed. Okay because that's not ridiculous or anything.
  • Options
    Who care about rebel? Who care about ashoka adult, mostly no one. Rebells didn't bring much money on swgoh, time to forget that show.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Who care about rebel? Who care about ashoka adult, mostly no one. Rebells didn't bring much money on swgoh, time to forget that show.

1a4.jpg
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber