Which character would you like to see succeed QGJ as the next farmable chromium exclusive? [Poll]

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Darth Maul
    We just got a Jedi so releasing a Sith would keep it balanced.
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Old Ben. But Maul would be my second choice.
  • Options
    Cad Bane
    Cad Bane, then GM Tarkin, then Kit Fisto, then Lando, etc... And a few months between each release so that the people who invested their $$$ to go after chromes do not get totally screwed by short term exclusives. They paid, they should be able to reap the rewards for more then 7 weeks before something becomes free.
  • Options
    Princess Leia
    It has to be Darth maul. The next event after Jedi will be Sith, and for that to work they have to reclassify Kylo, and give Maul up (Sid and Dooku being the final 2)
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Tough choice between Old ben and Aayla, would love to see them all and MAYBE see some diversity in arena for sure
  • Options
    Aayla Secura
    I would love it to be Old Ben so I can farm him past 4 stars, but I doubt it will ever be Maul or Ben. They are two characters that you hope to pull from chromiums so quiet possibly a reason many people start buying in the first place. The physcology of making them farmable would not work on a pay two win platform.

Even though they are relatively useless at end game as you need more of a balance between DPS and health, they cause many players to purchase and wish.

So I vote Aayla as she's actually a beast. A beefed up version of Ashuka.
  • Options
    Aayla Secura
    At first I was going to click on Lando, and then I thought "Wait, do I really want to deal with every single team in arena and GW using a 7 * Lando?" Answer to that is no.

Aayla is a cool looking character with nice skills. I have her but I can't star her up, I'd like to be able to farm her.
  • Options
    Princess Leia
    Leia by large margin. Than Old Ben
  • Options
    Old Ben
    Old Ben would give players the most utility - his mind tricks and death benefit is incredibly good.
  • Options
    Darth Maul
    I probably would have said maul, but i just got my butt kicked by obi twice today, so i'll go with him. The way he takes away secondary abilities right out of the gate is crippling.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I would vote if geberal grievous was an option. I know hes not i game yet but that does not mean i dont think he needs ti be the next farmable ;)
  • Options
    Darth Maul
    Abyss wrote: »
    I would vote if geberal grievous was an option. I know hes not i game yet but that does not mean i dont think he needs ti be the next farmable ;)

I doubt they would give away Grevious that easily. ;)

We will most likely have to wait for a droid event similar to the Jedi one.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Abyss wrote: »

I doubt they would give away Grevious that easily. ;)

We will most likely have to wait for a droid event similar to the Jedi one.

Prob so but one can hope haha
  • Options
    I think maul or leia. Adding one more jedi isn't really fair after qgj. Also Ben's ability adds more diversity to the squad. if everyone has him there will be no diversity for sure. It will be like another sidius