Unlimited Power HAAT Guild LF2

kmilky
79 posts Member
edited April 2017
Our US-based guild has the HAAT on farm and are looking to get a couple more active members. We're very active, completing a Heroic Rancor raid every 2-3 days. HAATs run every 3-4 days. We're pretty chill: most of our guild has been together > 6 months. We do our best to educate new members on strategies, toons to farm, etc. We aren't a hardcore guild or part of a larger syndicate.

Guild Info:
  • PST guild reset time (730p PDT)
  • Most members are in an American TZ but not all. See below for raid times.

Here's who we're looking for:
  • Can earn your personal 600 daily raid tickets for the guild
  • Can do at least some damage on the HAAT (2-3% in at least 2 phases)
  • Can farm zetas via the Tier 3 ability materials ship challenge
  • Can use Discord - We have a few OG guild members who aren't in discord, but we really need everyone else there for raid communications.
  • ~20+ G10 toons
  • lv 85

Raid Rules:

Heroic Rancor:
  • Launches at 630p PDT when available.
  • 24 hours zero damage, then FFA. No damage limits.
  • We have several Zader teams who can solo it already so it drops in about 20 mins.

HAAT:
  • Launches at 5pm PDT on weeknights, 12pm PDT on weekends.
  • Phase 1: Zeta Kylo Ren only (we have a couple in our guild who do this right now.)
  • Phase 2-3: FFA, focusing on meta teams (Zidader, Resistance, FO, etc.).
  • Phase 4 (set time after launch to ensure rewards for all): Rebels, Jedi, Zody, and everything else.
  • No reason for anyone to post a 0. Contribute to the rewards you get!

We do not impose damage limits on any of our raids. We only ask guild members to hit within the specified times.

Here's how you can join:
Shoot me a private message here in the forum with your ally code and a link to your swgoh roster. If you have Zeta'd toons, let me know which ones (not a req. just info). If you have HAAT experience (whether your guild has completed it or not) include that in the message. Don't leave your current guild yet - when I message you back, I'll add you as an ally and then let you know for sure to leave your guild so I can send you an invite.

- Milky
Post edited by kmilky on