Please take a quick look!!

Hello! I'm trying to figure out the best possible squad. I'm not very good.Any help would be appreciated! I currently have (all 4 stars lvl 54): Barriss, Chewy, Darth Sid, Phasma, Luminara, IMU-Gun Di, Luke Sky, Old Daka, Savage Opress, Talia, Greedo, Eeth Koth, Poe and Qui-Gon. Anything helps, thanks guys!!

Replies

• Options
    Suggest Sid, Phasma, Poe, QGJ and Lumi or Daka.

The only problem is except for Sid, these heroes are farmed from the same location (GW/Cantina Shipments).

Also consider farming Genosian Soldier from Cantina; he is a Turn 7 hero who can one shot kill opponents when leveled up and will only get better when the level cap is increased to 80.
  • Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    Suggest Sid, Phasma, Poe, QGJ and Lumi or Daka.

The only problem is except for Sid, these heroes are farmed from the same location (GW/Cantina Shipments).

Also consider farming Genosian Soldier from Cantina; he is a Turn 7 hero who can one shot kill opponents when leveled up and will only get better when the level cap is increased to 80.

Yes yes to obi wan you listen.
  • Options
    I'm no expert (lvl54), but I'm rank top50 in arena and have done GW 10-15 times or so. I have 6*lumi, 5*sid, 5*luke, 4*daka and 3*han as arena squad and a few others for rotating in GW(quigon, consular, talia etc)

1. First up what's their gear levels as that's very important
    2. Look at their ability lvls, as this is crucial I arena
    3. Some squads for you could be-

Phamsa lead, lumi (for heals)/daka(extra stuns), sid, qgj,poe (most one I would recommend)
    Or you could go full jedi (would help to level them up more for the event)
    Ima (lead) qui gon, consular, luminara, bariss/eeth

Again it depends heavily on gear level and ability level up too as they're all 4* o presume?

4. Pick a few to level up as a min squad. I recommend focusing all cantina tokens on either poe or qgj(don't spread them out as they're scarce enough). Poe may be getting a nerf but he's still amazing. The choice is yours. I'm personally gunning for qgj atm. For GW spend all tokens on lumi/Phasma untill a least 6 stars then go for the other. Arena on sid I guess.
    5. Presuming you can afford at least one cantina refill , you should be able to get lumi or phas to 6* in 10 days, and 20 days for both (presuming you can compete GW and my maths is correct :).
    also presuming you rank say top100, and do the daily challenge for arena, you can get Sid to 6* in around 14 days. And assuming you can afford to buy at least 1 shipment a day, you'll get poe or qui gon to 6* a bit longer.
    Who are you farming in cantina nodes? Maybe that toon should be in your squad until both Poe and qgj are both 6*?
    Just some tips I can think of. Someone may want to suggest something better. Again take out of this what you will.
    Hope I helped
  • Options
    This was a huge help! I am 10 shards away from level 5 Chewey, so I was going to farm that first. After I'll probably only farm Qui-Gon. I'll probably only focus on Luminara, Qui-Gon, Phasma, Luke and Poe/IMU. I didn't realize Poe was than good, he always seems to die early for me. And is Barriss' heal not worth having her in the lineup? I feel like it is OP but what do I know lol! anyways, big help, thanks!!!