Knights of Cydonia Guild looking to merge with another guild

We are looking for an existing guild that would like to merge with us to get bigger and stronger. We are lvl 70 + doing tier 6 raids both tank and pit.
If you are interested in trying to merge your guild with us give me a reply

Replies

• Options
    How many active players in your guild? And would you be willing to move them to our guild?
  • Options
    We'd be willing to merge. I represent Forged in Flames. We have between 35-40 guys, run heroic Rancor and normal AAT. All things would be on the table in a merge.
  • Options
    I can sort all you guys out with a merger. Send me a PM if interested
  • Options
    Proud to announce that Knights of Cydonia has joined the FTB guild alliance.

We are looking to rapidly fill up this new and exciting guild. Ideally we would like to take on a small merger or group of mergers to fill up numbers, but all new players are welcome. Currently raiding at normal AAT and Tier 6 Rancor but hoping to move up to heroic Rancor fairly soon as members get on board.

FTB allows players to move up at their own pace and progress into heroic AAT raids when their rosters are ready.

Please contact me about the option of merging into this new guild and becoming part of FTB.

Zoom Daddy
    FTB Recruiter
    Discord Join Link https://discord.gg/w3SmjZw
    Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790
    Line ID: zoomdaddy

A little about FTB alliance.

The organizational structure makes it easier to progress in the game. Lower level players can join the academy and move up to heroic guilds when ready. Mid level players can join guilds that are just embarking on hAAT. High level players can join hAAT guilds.

We have dedicated leaders, a real organization structure, strong contributors to the various Communities, the highest caliber players, and avid gamers enjoying their time with SWGoH. The leadership structure facilitates teamwork, coordination, and collaboration across multiple FTB Divisions for mutual success.

Guilds are available in multiple time zones and raid times vary.

We have a strong presence on both line and discord.

It’s the friends you game with that make or break one’s enjoyment of the digital arts, and you won’t go wrong joining Fear the Boot (FTB). FTB is a multigame Community, Guild, Legion, Alliance…whatever you want to call it. We have focused on building one of the best communities and secured a foundation for a fun, strong, and competitive group of players.

If you are interested in joining us please join our discord server or message me on here/line/discord.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me

Discord Join Link https://discord.gg/w3SmjZw
    Discord ID: FTB zoomdaddy#7790
    Line ID: zoomdaddy

• Options
    Hit me up if you're interested
    Line ID mithrandir345