Conflicting Descriptions in game for First Order Stormtrooper Zeta

js4
129 posts Member
eg4DJHY.png

Which of these is the correct value for Assist Chance- 50% or 70%? The "Ability Level Bonus" description for FOSTs zeta says he has a "50% chance to call a random ally to Assist" while the Full Description on the right says that he has a "70% chance to call a random ally to Assist". I've learned to not expect much in terms of clarity, accuracy, etc, but it would be nice to know as there's a fairly significant difference and it's a very high cost to upgrade.

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    err, the description on the left simply talks about the ADDITIONAL changes for that level

whereas the description on the right states the cumulative effects of the skill up to that level. in this case, that's the final description.

so it's 70%
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Description says 70%, the actual skill is only 50% according to the mechanics though: https://swgoh.gg/characters/first-order-stormtrooper/ability/return-fire
  • Options
    I believe that has been flagged as a typo bug
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    err, the description on the left simply talks about the ADDITIONAL changes for that level

whereas the description on the right states the cumulative effects of the skill up to that level. in this case, that's the final description.

so it's 70%

Except that the Level 7 ability is simply "First Order Stormtrooper has +65% counter chance." - no mention of counters prior to zeta. I do very much understand how the stacking effects works otherwise- this is a clear bug.

Vertigo wrote: »
    Description says 70%, the actual skill is only 50% according to the mechanics though: https://swgoh.gg/characters/first-order-stormtrooper/ability/return-fire
    [Edit]: 50% appears to be clear when you expand the mechanics tree.

I believe that has been flagged as a typo bug
    Thanks for the heads up. [edited]