Looking for a new guild

Hey all. I'm looking to join a new guild. My current one is kinda dying and our leader has gone dark.

Looking for a more casual guild for a more casual player. I'm level 85 with many 85 and 7 star toons, been playing since right around TFA's release. No one is max gear because I'm closer to the F2P end of the spectrum, and I'm not meta chasing or anything, just trying to have some fun.

Not looking for a guild that requires the 600 raid tokens every day. Just something casual with a more talkative bunch would be nice.

If this fits your guild let me know, love to hear from you.

Replies

• Options
    Hey buddy my guild "Knights of Darkness" is recruiting for heroic raids we'd love to have you
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    My ally code is 857-623-755 just add me and I'll get you in
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    Everyone is very active via chat
    DarthVaper
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Casual? Talkative? You don't fit in perfect with us!
  • Options
    Line kevlaar187 or pm me if you wish. We have good Bros and cool chat on group line. Also have bros top five in arena and ships
  • Options
    Would you be open to joining a guild which runs tier 5, planned soon to be tier 6 on May 5, rancor raid and NAAT(currently phase 3) you can jump in on?

There is no enforced 600 tickets, but I do enforce the 24h 0 DMG rule for rancor. Ingame Chat is active, would even like your sage advise to help out our budding players.

If interested, message me for any other questions or add me at 632 143 884.

Currently has 49 members, probably 48 soon since someone is reaching the inactivity boot time of 14 days.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Just saw my typo. Funny
  • Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Hey GYST is the best guild ever, even with our typos!
  • Options
    Nuclear grade fail... we are active and really laid back. Only rules we have in place are to make sure everyone gets a chance to participate in raids. We will be doing heroic aat very soon
  • Options
    We do heroic att raid and rancor we are really chill and don't care that much about tickets just need to be active and follow rules send me ur ally code if intrested
  • Options
    He found a guild ;)
    DarthVaper
  • Options
    Anyone still looking for a player?

Level 75, 2 7*

Not interested in using any apps except this one for communication, and I earn 600/600 every day.

I really like my current group of players, but starting a guild and after a month not having 20 players it's really slowed my progress.
  • Options
    BenKanNoBe You still looking, we have a small guild looking to grow with several very active players The SPARK awakens
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    Darthsuga wrote: »
    He found a guild ;)

; (
  • Options
    Beat you to the punch this time @Nthings ;)
    DarthVaper
  • Nthings
    464 posts Member
    Options
    good man!
    you'll be getting all the big hitters now brother..
    we left the big guild and are only grabbing medium hitters.