This is going to cause some hate

Prev1
With the new galactic republic tag, it can only mean one thing...
Padme and Jar Jar are on their way to the game.
Yay!!!
Haters gonna hate so bring it on... lol

Replies

• Options
    Yay!!!
    Idk about everyone else but I like padme and I'm very interested in how they will make jar jar abilities and what they are I hope he has very unique abilities
  • holyjoe35
    249 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yay!!!

no hate. just another 2 toons that will sit on the bench untouched and unactivated for me.

• N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    I'll use jar jar on my zaul team with 4 sith
  • Options
    I think I'll quit if they add jar jar... I don't know if I could take seeing him, even accidentally, in my inventory...
  • Options
    I think I'll quit if they add jar jar... I don't know if I could take seeing him, even accidentally, in my inventory...

Bye Bye Birdie lol
  • Options
    I can see padme she was involved in many conflicts, she's almost be an exact copy of Leia.

And jar jar is technically a general in the gungan army
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If both their kits are well done, nobody will care, and they would welcome the Gungan Style overlord.

tumblr_mauzubpYAi1qlzduwo1_500.gif

• Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Jar Jar Binks
    Tags: Galactic Republic, Gungan, Attacker, Dark Side, Sith.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    If both their kits are well done, nobody will care, and they would welcome the Gungan Style overlord.

rogerrabbit8_ghost.gif
  • Chewychuck
    94 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I, for one, am curious about what they will do for Jar Jars death sound. I could enjoy occasionally killing Jar Jar in GW. But, making him meta would be a bridge too far
  • Options
    Padme and Gungans are fighters, they did great at defending Naboo.

They deserve their kits.
  • Options

Love it !
  • Options
    Belfazar wrote: »
    I can see padme she was involved in many conflicts, she's almost be an exact copy of Leia.

Padme was much smarter, courages and cunning than leia. She was bad **** in clone wars
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Jar Jar in the Clone Wars tv series wasn't bad at all in my opinion, he annoyed the villains instead of the heroes
    Here is a link to what I mean by that
    Post edited by Allenb60 on
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Chewychuck wrote: »
    I, for one, am curious about what they will do for Jar Jars death sound. I could enjoy occasionally killing Jar Jar in GW. But, making him meta would be a bridge too far

His death sound? "How wuude!"
  • Options

Jeez lol
  • Options
    Yay!!!

I don't see how them adding a tag means they are bringing them to the game. Jedi tag has been around since launch and no Jedi Luke.
  • Options

Padme was much smarter, courages and cunning than leia. She was bad **** in clone wars

Cunning? Courageous? She let herself die because "she lost her will to live" leaving two babies behind as orphans. Courage, lol
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

No personality= bad***
  • Options
    She's definitely the hotter than Rey or leia
  • Options
    She's definitely the hotter than Rey or leia

I think I'd go Rey or Leia. Padme was hot but a little scrawny for my taste.
  • Zabak
    165 posts Member
    Options
    @StarwarsrawratS Stop digging up every thread of @MadMalgusReturns :D:D:D
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

No personality= bad***

She had more personality then you will ever have.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »

No personality= bad***

Thats not saying much.

And at least i get ticked off about things. She doesnt seem to care about anything
  • Options

No personality= bad***

Thats not saying much.

And at least i get ticked off about things. She doesnt seem to care about anything

That's not fair... she cared about the people of naboo, and the republic
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

No personality= bad***

Thats not saying much.

That's not fair... she cared about the people of naboo, and the republic

Oh, I'm sure she did, the problem is that we have to be told that or have to assume its true. We never see anything resembling any passion from her. Especially in Phantom Menace. Also, we never even see any citizens from naboo, only a few security "volunteers".

989cf92ec30b76e93acedc2643236d9d.jpg
    this is literally the only face she makes in phantom menace. That and creepy half-smile.

padme.jpg

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    She cares...About Ani,
    Especially when she sings, Ani are you okay?
  • Options
    Chewychuck wrote: »

"Meesa FREEEEEEE"
  • Options
    I for one, believe that Padme is well on her way to being integrated in the SWGOH game ; she played a crucial part in the Battle of Geonosis , had many important missions during the Clone Wars show that many people overlook, and she was the mother of possibly the 2 quintessential rebels that helped bring the Empire to its downfall; Don't overlook her and think she was some trashy, unexperienced senator with horrible acting, although I can see why you think that lol. And i find it interesting why they had to rename Republic into Galactic Republic as the tag.

I do not see Jar Jar being implemented in the game. He was a clumsy and annoying character that brought the prequels to shame and is the bane of CGI

But let's hope for a padme in this game!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Options
    I for one, believe that Padme is well on her way to being integrated in the SWGOH game ; she played a crucial part in the Battle of Geonosis , had many important missions during the Clone Wars show that many people overlook, and she was the mother of possibly the 2 quintessential rebels that helped bring the Empire to its downfall; Don't overlook her and think she was some trashy, unexperienced senator with horrible acting, although I can see why you think that lol. And i find it interesting why they had to rename Republic into Galactic Republic as the tag.

I do not see Jar Jar being implemented in the game. He was a clumsy and annoying character that brought the prequels to shame and is the bane of CGI

But let's hope for a padme in this game!

Jar Jar was a pretty brilliantly executed character in the clone wars cartoon. And if we have all this Rebels content for the little kids, then of course Disney is going to give them jar jar