Somebody’s gotta win, might as well be YOU

manderthegreat1
265 posts Member
edited January 2018
Hey y'all. Black Squadron is looking for a couple members to complete our guild again. Here's a little info on how we run our guild. If interested, please message me on Line, username manderthegreat

We have had a strong group of 50 pretty much since the start of guilds. We have one or two members leave here and there but we try to stay full and have a core group who has been here since the beginning, and we are one big happy yet dysfunctional family, and looking for someone who is in it for the long haul for all the fun and fellowship our crazy family brings.

We run both raids on Heroic. We rotate start times at 5am, noon and 8pm PST due to having members across the globe. We do institute the 24 hours 0 damage and then once open, it’s a FFA for both raids. Rancor goes down in like 20 mins, HAAT usually about 2 hours.

Also, we are all about teamwork and communication. We are not strict with making everyone do their 600 every single day, but we do ask that you do the best you can and make a reasonable effort. We do require the Line app and we like to have a fun and friendly atmosphere while still being competitive. So after all that, if you're interested please message me!!

Update: as far as TB, we earned 33 stars the last battle. We have a guild GP of 90 million. We use a Tb chat room to coordinate deployment and such and need everyone on board to do so.
Post edited by manderthegreat1 on

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Three openings right now.
  • Alrikster
    173 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    If you are looking for a chill guild about to transition to haat then this is the place for you! We are still looking for a few lvl 85 players to farm General Kenobi shards with soon!

I advise you however that we have very steep and harsh recruitment prerequisites. So only join if at least two of the following things are true for you:

-lvl 85
    -makes more than 50k$ a year
    -has every toon in the game at 7*
    -can solo haat
    -personal ties to the devs (please add references or proof)
    -at least as hot as michelle rodriguez/hugh jackman (f/m respectively) edit: proof for female applicants can be submitted directly to me.
    -willing to do dishes
    -breathes air

If you think you match our profile then swipe right and check in with the most amazingly brilliant and full-time starwars chick manderthegreat!! (Unless point 6 edit is applicable)
    Post edited by Alrikster on
  • Options
    +1
  • manderthegreat1
    265 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    +1
    Post edited by manderthegreat1 on
  • Options
    2 open spots.
  • Options