R2-D2 legendary event: Rebels or Resistance?

We will defeat "the crew of millennium falcon". Is it the rebel crew from the classic trilogy or the resistance crew from the new trilogy?

Replies

• Options
    Probably some dinky combo since the chewie in game is form neither trilogy featuring the falcon
  • Options
    It's supposed to be very difficult. Beating both factions may be more difficult than beating just one, say rebels. Empire is extra powerful against rebels. Hmm. Really want to know this
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Probably some dinky combo since the chewie in game is form neither trilogy featuring the falcon

Rebel Chewy is an enemy in several of the dark side nodes. They can use him
  • GA_Phoenix
    368 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    It will be the crew from the gaklactic civil war era. Because the try to rescue R2 from the Deathstar ;)

I think we will fight Cewie, Raid Han, Old Ben, Leia und Farmer Luke. Maybe with special eventskills.
  • Options
    Most likely the OT falcon crew
  • Options
    GA_Phoenix wrote: »
    It will be the crew from the gaklactic civil war era. Because the try to rescue R2 from the Deathstar ;)

I think we will fight Cewie, Raid Han, Old Ben, Leia und Farmer Luke. Maybe with special eventskills.

Good point! Yes. It should be the classic rebels with old Ben Kenobi. Your logic is sound. Let's hope the devs used he same logic :smiley:
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    The event is based on the original movies, the empire will be used to unlock R2 so I think the original crew is Han Solo and Chewbacca, maybe not hte same as we have now in game.