Please make the R2D2 Event and Emperor Event overlap for at least one day!!

I urge CG and EA to consider this, as it will mean everything for the newer players who haven't had time to farm empire toons.

I will be to farm Vader, RG, TFP and Tarkin to 5 stars in time, however for my fifth spot I am being forced to farm Stormtrooper who isnt that viable in arena (or anywhere in general) but if I could use Emperor instead of Stormtrooper I will feel so much better knowing I didn't invest into a useless toon.

Anyone else feel like this will help out newer players (like me) by a ton?

Replies

• Sao
    47 posts Member
    Options
    Gaintrain wrote: »
    I will feel so much better knowing I didn't invest into a useless too.

It is clear as the sky that you are newer player.... It's the part of a CG strategy to push you to invest in toons that you wouldn't normally do. Pure logic. Otherwise, everyone would go just for meta toons.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Options
    The R2 event is placed for a reason at this point of time and they won't change the schedule. If you really want R2 you have to invest money into a Non-EP-Empire toon. Or just wait ~6 months. It's up to you.
  • Gaintrain
    83 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    rawman wrote: »
    The R2 event is placed for a reason at this point of time and they won't change the schedule. If you really want R2 you have to invest money into a Non-EP-Empire toon. Or just wait ~6 months. It's up to you.

I don't want them to change the schedule just increase the duration of R2 event by one day. But I guess CG doesn't care about players just money.
  • Kr27
    11 posts Member
    Options
    The smartest option is to put empire packs for sale , and give you the opportunity to use palpa 5 stars + 4 imperial, I am in your same situation with that hope,
  • Options
    Where have u
    I urge CG and EA to consider this, as it will mean everything for the newer players who haven't had time to farm empire toons.

I will be to farm Vader, RG, TFP and Tarkin to 5 stars in time, however for my fifth spot I am being forced to farm Stormtrooper who isnt that viable in arena (or anywhere in general) but if I could use Emperor instead of Stormtrooper I will feel so much better knowing I didn't invest into a useless toon.

where have read that minimum star requirement is 5*? If i'm not wrong in all other legendary events the last tier required 7* toons.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    GabrHell wrote: »
    Where have u

where have read that minimum star requirement is 5*? If i'm not wrong in all other legendary events the last tier required 7* toons.

Like Yoda and Palp R2 will probably unlock at 5 stars so you need 5 x 5 star empire to unlock. To max him to 7 you'll need 5 x 7 star empire toons.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    They will not do this, so better start farming Stormtrooper! To be fair, he will be an Imperial Trooper and thus will likely be reworked.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    GabrHell wrote: »
    Where have u

To unlock in these events you need to beat t5, i.e. 5* toons.
  • Options

I'm an older player and both yoda and palp I could only get at 5 stars and had to wait on 7 stars for the event to roll around again. I only have 4 7* empire toons, I'll unlock him at 6* and will have to wait to 7* R2. I feel your pain but it's just how it works
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    They will not do this, so better start farming Stormtrooper! To be fair, he will be an Imperial Trooper and thus will likely be reworked.

True, hopefully they release the details about his rework soon. After that I can decide if I want to farm or just give up on R2 this time.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    rawman wrote: »

I don't want them to change the schedule just increase the duration of R2 event by one day. But I guess CG doesn't care about players just money.

Getting **** isn't really a solution.

Many a player have unlocked Koth just for yoda event. Suck it up sweet heart.
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    i hear that legendary events when released the first time happen for 11 days not the standard 7 days
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    Is it absolutely officially confirmed that R2 will unlock at 5* with a required 5* team?
  • Options
    i hear that legendary events when released the first time happen for 11 days not the standard 7 days

Can someone please confirm this? It would absolutely make my day.
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Options
    145 shards to unlock = unlocks at 5*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    McBee wrote: »
    Is it absolutely officially confirmed that R2 will unlock at 5* with a required 5* team?

Yes absolutely. See below:

c3pe0n wrote: »
    145 shards to unlock = unlocks at 5*