Rex lead team suggestions needed

Hey everyone !

So I'm fairly excited because I've finally been able to get a few Mk V Furnaces leading to the gearing up of my Rex and Boba. I've been running a Wiggs leading team for quite some time now, along with Sun Fac, Palpatine and Boba, and I've managed to hold onto the top 50 in arena (my shard is relatively new).

But the times they are a changin and I need your expertise on a squad composition, given that I'm completely F2P and don't have a whole lot of highly geared toons (https://swgoh.gg/u/toniosnow/).
I've been thinking something along the lines of:

Rex L 7* G10 (missing only one piece), Boba 7* G9, Sun Fac 7* G9, Palp 6* G10, Vader 6* G9

While Sun Fac and Boba should be geared up to 10 soon enough as I'm not missing a whole lot. I'm kinda sad to have to leave the wiggs combo behind, mostly because I've geared Biggs up to 10 and Wedge to 9 and it was painful to do so, and also because they hit like a truck. But besides Vader, I don't see who else I could take out of this team, this is why I'm asking for your opinions on the matter.

The reason I'd put Vader is because he's the last of my good toons I have geared up to 9, the rest is at 8, and also because he has a **** ton of HP, ability block on basic, and can reduce speed if I decide to omega his special.

Thanks for the input, your suggestions are kindly accepted !

Replies

• Options
    Up :]
  • Options
    Dump Vader
  • Options
    Dump Vader

Yeah. Gear Stormtrooper Han. He'll give you a second source of turn meter. Rex (L), Boba, Palp, Sun Fac, ST Han.
  • Options
    God, so many Furnaces required for Rex, Boba and ST Han, it should be illegal..
    But yeah I hear your point, and this team sounds better.
  • YoloNOT19
    54 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Rex, wiggs, SF, boba
    Or
    Rex, EP, TFP, SF, boba
    You should experiment with both!
  • Options
    I was afraid using wiggs without a wedge lead wouldn't be as efficient. Plus taking out Palp means I won't have the opportunity the stun the whole team once or twice.
    But yeah I'll definitely give it a try ! My TFP just isn't there yet, at G8 he has way too little HP.