iPad Air 2 Issues

I play a lot on my iphone 6S+ and it runs great.
When I play on my ipad air 2 it runs slow. How is the possible. Does this game not run good on the iPad Air 2?

Replies

• Options
    It crashes my iPad Air 2 all the time. I basically just play on phone now.
  • Options
    I have zero problems on my iPad Air 2. Are you on the latest version of iOS?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    I just bought a refurbished air 2. No problems. I should say that mine has nothing else on it and is used solely for the game.
  • Options
    I have zero problems on my iPad Air 2. Are you on the latest version of iOS?
    This. Mine isn't even on the latest iOS but is still fine.
  • Options
    its so much slower on mine as well
    so i play with my 6+

i only play on ipad when i do rancor, since it's long and in case I get a call.
  • Options
    wow so it only affects some users on the iPad Air2? thats nuts
  • Options
    Other way round for me - runs on Air 2 fine, iPhone it used to be fine but about 2 months ago started lagging and skipping frames, I figure it's either something in an update (if others have the same problem) or something specific to my phone (which I presume is the case).

I don't know how badly Apple stuff suffers from getting clogged up with crap and I'm surprised my phone would as I use it pretty much exclusively for GoH and emails, and the odd phonecall (ironic huh!).

With my old android I used to periodically factory reset to restore some life to it and get rid of the crap (I know you can manually clean up but the effort vs gain wasn't worth it for me) so maybe try that if there's nothing obvious wrong?
  • Options
    Nevermind i didnt noticed i have 1x speed on the ipad and 4x on the iphone lol. Everything is working now.
  • Options
    Nevermind i didnt noticed i have 1x speed on the ipad and 4x on the iphone lol. Everything is working now.

LOL. Kudos for admitting!
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options

Lol that took guts to admit.Ironic
  • Options

Thanks, I have pointing this out to development. Not really sure if it's really a "thing" but it's very interesting. (full disclosure I play on an iPhone and an iPad Pro and have not had any issues) I will test this on an Air/2. :)
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Gonna chalk this up to 'not a bug' then. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.