zJyn, Cassian or Leia?

Athena
59 posts Member
So I'm finishing off my R1 squad with zJyn lead, K2 and Chaze and was curious after playing around with it a bit if replacing Cassian with Leia would be better? Overall R1 has solid buffs/debuffs and TM but seems lacking in raw damage with only Chirrut doing any reliable damage. Cassian also suffers from all the cleansers out there now (gk, chase, Rex) meaning all he really brings is the initial buffs (which are useful). Leia on the other hand brings more potential damage and much faster turns while constantly providing buffs to her and the team (which give protection under zJyn).

Replies

• Options
    R1 should be kept together, the 5 have best synergy with each other
  • Athena
    59 posts Member
    Options
    I get that in theory, but in practice I'm finding it hard to get much out of Cassian between dodges/resists he just doesn't do much other then an expose here and there
  • Options
    If you're playing a team with a bunch of tenacity up, I could see Leia doing really well there.
  • Options
    Cassian should be throwing shock grenades like crazy and gaining tons of TM, much like TFP under a palp lead. He and K2 call each other to assist. I don't see Leia having that kind of synergy. Try increasing his potency. Otherwise it may be better to change out K2 and Cassian. Maybe R2D2 will be a good fit.

• Options
    I have been using zjyn, chaze, Cassian and Leia in GW and it works great. My k2 is a very long ways from ready. Leia fits family well with all the crit chance up buffs you regain a lot of protection combined with fast speed and her tm gain she can become a healer as well as dps. I really like this team right now but I haven't tried k2 at all yet.