Who thinks its time for them to come out with an AT AT Raid?

Ive been having this thought for awhile. Im a very dedicated player, ive been playing this since the very first day it came out! That being said, I definitely feel like we need a new raid now to keep the raids fresh! What better raid to have right now, than taking on the mighty AT AT! I definitely feel like that would be a great addition to the game. How do you you guys feel about this?

Replies

• flux_rono
    2129 posts Member
    Options
    A lot of people still cant farm kenobi, so heck no.

Then we don't need another darkside target raid we need one againsta light sid etarget that rewards a dark side character
  • Options
    A former guild mate of mine had a great idea -
    Fleet based raid - Death Star Trench Run!
  • Options
    That would be awesome idea too! I like that one too!
  • Options
    Definitely agree on that too definitely need more for the darkside for sure.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Full Deathstar Raid - ships and toons

We get an imperial guard as a reward, and Mr. No-name will be beyond OP.
  • flux_rono
    2129 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    So ya i think desthstar and AT-AT would be awesome but they need to be raids #5, #6, or #7 but we need raid balance between light/dark side rewards. Plus deathstar needs to wait for FAR more ships to be out
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »
    So ya i think desthstar and AT-AT would be awesome but they need to be raid #5, #6, or #7 but we need taid valance between light/dark side rewards. Plus deathstar needs to wait for FAR more ships to be out

I think one phase ships and three with toons is sufficient
  • Options
    Both toons and fleet... I'm down with that!
    I want a "Daniel Craig" FO Stormtrooper for reward! Has nothing to do with raid - just want him!
  • flux_rono
    2129 posts Member
    Options
    So ya i think desthstar and AT-AT would be awesome but they need to be raid #5, #6, or #7 but we need taid valance between light/dark side rewards. Plus deathstar needs to wait for FAR more ships to be out

Considering the tank raid difficulty i still dont think the amout of ships we have is enough
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    I'm ready for a new challenge. Even if it had the same rewards as the aat it would be fine. A good way to release a rare character.
  • Options

Considering the tank raid difficulty i still dont think the amout of ships we have is enough

I don't think they'd make the fleet phase overly difficult, not for their first appearance in a raid. We'd get just enough to get a feel for it. the real challenge would be defeating the Vader and Emperor phases.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    They could create a nightsister sort of raid and they could make mother talzin as a reward!