Seeing more and more Mace Windu?

In arena recently I'm seeing lots of him, is he viable now? Whenever I face him he hits like a truck haha

Replies

• Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    He is really good at attacking anyone that doesn't have expose on them.

Like amazingly good at it.
  • Options
    I don't see him in arena, but in GW regularly. I can have one toon at 10% health, another at 5% health, a third with expose, a forth at 1% health and my fifth be Lando with the 2x crit chance buff and the enemy mace without fail will hit Lando. Even if Lando has no turn meter. I've been playing about 3 1/2 months and this still happens.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    No. He's not even close to viable. His ship is good, but in regular arena he's horrible. It's my greatest wish in this game that he get a rework, and becomes meta some day.
  • Options
    Because noobs.
  • Options
    In arena recently I'm seeing lots of him, is he viable now? Whenever I face him he hits like a truck haha

What level are you?
  • Options
    Xetal wrote: »
    He is really good at attacking anyone that doesn't have expose on them.

Like amazingly good at it.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    At what character level? When he's unlocked around level 60, a lot of people start gearing and leveling him because he's required for Fleet battles and they want to try him out in other modes. He does okay damage in squad battles for a little while, then he soon falls off a cliff due to other characters whose damage & utility rapidly exceed his.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    I use him in arena until I can replace him by Kanan or Ezra.

Good points are he has an above average hit, his can dispell, expose, and is easily gearable.

Drawbacks are he's too slow, his expose goes everywhere, so when an enemy tank is taunting, the expose can go on another toon and you have no chance to hit that toon. AI is also miserable.
  • Options
    BulYwif wrote: »
    I use him in arena until I can replace him by Kanan or Ezra.

Good points are he has an above average hit, his can dispell, expose, and is easily gearable.

Drawbacks are he's too slow, his expose goes everywhere, so when an enemy tank is taunting, the expose can go on another toon and you have no chance to hit that toon. AI is also miserable.
    And they managed to make his Expose worse than everyone else's by making the Expose begin and end on his turn, so nobody else can possibly benefit from it. :D

Technically it's an "Expose," but functionally it does nothing but give Mace a random chance to land one good hit compared to his usually weak hits.