First Zeta-Maul, Vader or Kylo

I'm finally getting my first Zetad toon and like to run a decent Sith/Kylo/Boba squad in Arena. Who should I Zeta first?

Replies

• Options
    I'm finally getting my first Zetad toon and like to run a decent Sith/Kylo/Boba squad in Arena. Who should I Zeta first?
  • Options
    Yes.
    Those are all fine choices. Maul will help you in arena. Depending on your shard, Vader may as well. Kylo is amazing just about everywhere in the game, and if your guild needs him for HAAT, even better. I went with Vader first, then Kylo, then Barriss. I did not zeta Maul, as I didn't want to run sith.
  • Options
    Kylo is safer long term but if you have some Sith, Maul makes pretty bad Sith teams capable of getting much higher rank than your toons/mods "deserve."
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    Options
    I zeta'd Vader first and I haven't been disappointed. He's helped me in every aspect of the game. My next one will most likely go to Kylo.
  • Options
    I would go with chewy tbh
  • Options
    Vader zeta isn't a bad choice. Kyle and Boba are sick too.
    Maul's the best pick for arena - but I'd wait out the r2 release then.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    For Arena, and if you have other Sith ready, the answer would be Maul. Vader has more uses elsewhere, and is fun to use in Arena. But if your Kylo is geared up, I'd lean towards him. It's a unique, so it will work with anyone.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback...other than Chewy lol. Leaning toward Kylo for hAAT p1 too
  • Options
    JKDude01 wrote: »
    Thanks for the feedback...other than Chewy lol. Leaning toward Kylo for hAAT p1 too

You will not regret Kylo. He's just fun.
  • Options
    Zylo is universal and great option