Fix Arena match selection

Acrofales
1363 posts Member
That screen is the dumbest example of UX I have ever seen. Just give us a slider. Or at the very least, cycle through normally. What on earth is the point of making me "able" of reaching #14 from #20, but only if I mash "refresh" 500 times and sacrifice my firstborn baby to RNGesus?

Replies

• Options
    Sounds as if you're ticked off. In the meantime, work on your defense so you don't drop as much, which also includes checking your rank periodically, and putting in a round or two well before payout.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds as if you're ticked off. In the meantime, work on your defense so you don't drop as much, which also includes checking your rank periodically, and putting in a round or two well before payout.

And this justifies making a dumb, and intentionally irritating UI... how exactly?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Acrofales wrote: »

And this justifies making a dumb, and intentionally irritating UI... how exactly?

It really doesn't. The whole UI is dumb for arena match selection. One time a guildie of mine was asking me to fight his team to see how it did on defense after he switched some stuff around, and it was only like 1 or 2 ahead of me and I couldn't get it to show up for the life of me lol. Mind you we were both in the top 15 so it shouldn't be that hard for it to show up...
  • Options
    And now even more mad. Well played @SnakesOnAPlane. Lol
  • Options
    Would have to agree it stupid having to refresh so many times just to be able to select the maximum jump up the ladder.