My Bossk Wishlist

Kevez
148 posts Member
tl;dr Skip to the unique! Let me know what you think!

I have seen a lot of Bossk requests and I always regret not putting forth my thoughts. The concensus is that Bossk needs a taunt of some sort. I happen to agree with that, and it is on my wishlist, but I personally can't think of how to include it in his kit. The reason being that I think EA Battlefront nailed Bossk's kit and that his kit would be perfect for GoH, too.

In Battlefront Bossk carries his modified Relby V-10 blaster and his unique trait (Trandoshan Regeneration) allows him to regen health for dealing damage and killing enemies. He can toggle his "Predator's Instinct" ability to see the world with lizard-like heat vision and once he finds a horde of unsuspecting enemies he can activate the "Micro Grenade" function of his Relby V-10 mortar gun to deal extra explosive splash damage. When Bossk is about to be caught in a sticky situation, he can leap away using "Toxic Escape" which leaves behind a poisonous dioxis gas grenade.

Here is my almost ideal Bossk (help me find a natural way to include taunt!) using the Battlefront kit for reference:

Higher health in exchange for medium (for a tank)protection: maybe 25-28k hp 20-22k prot

High health steal/ regen ability (this could be a combo of healing via uniques and/or pure health steal: HS 10-25%

On the slower side of medium speed: maybe 135-145 speed

Basic: Relby v-10 - deal physical damage to target enemy with a chance to gain offense and/or defense up for two turns

Special: Mortar Rampage 4 turn CD- deal physical damage to all enemies. deal damage again to target enemy and all debuffed enemies. Bossk gains the micro-grenade unique buff for 2 turns, which can not be dispelled.
Micro-grenade buff: Relby v-10 deals 50% more damage to target enemy and does 90% less in splash damage to all other enemies.

Special 2: Dioxis Grenade 4 turn CD - Inflict up to 3 DoTs for 2 turns to all enemies and remove 5% TM for each DoT inflicted this way. This TMR can't be resisted. Bossk gains 10% TM for every enemy that has TM removed. (possible zeta- but this is just spitballing- Bossk gains a HoT for each enemy that is inflicted with a DoT by this ability. ??? yes? no?)

Unique: Predator (I combined the two into one but it could just as easily be two)- Bossk can target stealthed enemies.
Bossk A) gains % hp at the start of turn
B) gains HoT when he is crit
C) gains +10% health steal (HS) when under max health
D) gains +5% HS every time a unit is defeated
E) [crazy for the sake of crazy(zeta?)] Bossk starts the encounter on the hunt- pre taunts until dispelled or all enemies have taken their first turn <- power creep!?

I am looking for suggestions so let me know what you think! The key part which CG NEEDS to include is Bossk being able to see stealthed enemies! Make it happen!

Replies