Vader's Tie?

So I know it's supposedly in the fleet shop. But since it was released, it hasn't shown up for me yet; not even one time. I've seen it in the shard shop, but never in the fleet store. That happen to anyone else?

Replies

• Options
    I think he lost his tie at a dinner party on Corellia, however his TIE is indeed in fleet shipments but if like me you have terrible rng you will see it so rarely as to have better odds at finding a Unicorn. Saying that it did appear this lunchtime so fingers crossed.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    I just finished unlocking it yesterday. It looks like a good ship, but I haven't been able to try it out really due to the AI "randomly" focussing it down before it got a turn.
  • Options
    Run with Geo Spy's ship, that things gets focused down immediately. Still haven't had a chance to try his Special with Scimitar Stealth against a target locked ship.
  • Options
    I get it in the fleet store every other day shard shop once for the 1st time 2 days ago!
  • Options
    Have only seen it 3-4 times since it was added to fleet. Shows regularly in shard shop though.
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    When he does, he goes all out with the Eldredge.
  • Options
    Yesterday his ship appeared 3 times!
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    Yeah, brought it three times. But, for you, here's a preview of what it looks like engaging in battle. Because black is the new black, look to center of the battle image...
    teb3MSE.jpg
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    ive seen it in the ship shop a few times but not once in the shard shop