Can you make GW harder?

Prev13
js4
129 posts Member
It used to be more fun and challenging, but these days I'm rarely even running my top 3 squads before I finish

Replies

• Options
    Lucky you. Some of us are struggling.
  • Options
    I'm with Jamie. Zeta characters at node 6 more often than not and I'm lucky these days to clear node 11.
    B_O_S_S_K in SW:G | G O R N in ST:T
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Try to not use your top 3 squads then? GW is alright for testing out weaker teams too
  • Options
    I haven't even finished it yet. I keep getting stuck on node 11. Good for you though op
  • Options
    Bruh, I steam roll up until the last node with like one team, then my toons get one shotted in the last node. I have one gear 11 and no zeta's and my last node is always all gear 11 all zeta's now and I just don't stand a chance to beat it, and the minor increase in rewards is not worth it when I spend 45 minutes using my entire roster and sometimes don't even get close to beating it.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    Try to not use your top 3 squads then? GW is alright for testing out weaker teams too

This. I finish GW daily and use it as a chance to play around with squads that I wouldn't use in arena. Some squads suffer from a lack of speed and you bank TM on them to make them a little faster on their first turn. Some squads just don't do enough damage or don't work well with current metas, but they are fun to use and experiment with on the slightly weaker teams you face in GW. GW is like little testing arena.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Then use your bad teams. Or remove all the mods on your top 5 toons. Then close this thread :)
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    More often than not I don't finish. Node 9 is always a beast, and sometimes even 6 is too hard to handle without losing my best teams.

Example. Node six a couple of days ago? Maxed out Zeta Maul team, with Zeta Maul, Zeta Kylo, Zeta Vader, Zeta Barris, and Zeta Dooku. This, halfway through the table. I beat it, but it cost me and I barely cleared 9 after that...and no way was I clearing 11.
  • Options
    One of the worst posts I've seen on here! Not everyone is finding GW easy, I'll say there's probably 85% of the community NOT guaranteed to finish it every day like your Godly self. @CG_Kozispoon please close this without entertaining the OP's poorly thought out post.
  • Options
    I hear battletoads is very challenging, maybe you should try that game.
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »

This. I finish GW daily and use it as a chance to play around with squads that I wouldn't use in arena. Some squads suffer from a lack of speed and you bank TM on them to make them a little faster on their first turn. Some squads just don't do enough damage or don't work well with current metas, but they are fun to use and experiment with on the slightly weaker teams you face in GW. GW is like little testing arena.

This is the point, I rarely if ever have to break out my best 3 teams.
  • Options
    Either that or tweak only the OP's GW, like tweak it to be unbeatable. Maybe that will please the OP. ??
  • Options
    Just waiting on a please please please make LS 9B more challenging, 1% of people found it too easy, jeez.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    um6m9ylj0hra.jpg

The Guild War Admin on this one
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    There's too much of a variation tbh. I don't have the deepest roster but I've never failed a GW ever and at this point, I'm just not doing any nodes some days because it's too boring. Yet, others are still struggling with it. They need to reevaluate the algorithm used.
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Just waiting on a please please please make LS 9B more challenging, 1% of people found it too easy, jeez.

Actually not a bad idea, especially with more people unlocking Kenobi and r2d2 on the way
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    js4 wrote: »

Actually not a bad idea, especially with more people unlocking Kenobi and r2d2 on the way

Theres no need to make it harder, it is what it is. It's going to seen as very easy by anyone at max level at some point as the game progresses.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Is told GW is too difficult.
    *Tweak, tinker, tweaks*
    4DkLjSb.gif

Is told GW is too easy.
    sheldon-1.gif?t=1492713412019&width=500&height=200&name=sheldon-1.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Options
    *Tweak, tinker, tweaks*
    4DkLjSb.gif

Is told GW is too easy.

you must know by now you can't please everyone
  • js4
    129 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon maybe you can make it harder, then just add a 50 crystal per battle "Borrow a hero" feature to it for the people who are having trouble.
  • Options
    It's fine as is. I win most, maybe lose some depending.

I do think younger accounts are hitting more Chaze, Zader's, and Zauls then they ever did and smeared with Wiggs and are simply NOT prepared for it. Even if they manage to use their teams to take out one at node 6 -- they get a harder one at 9 and are SOL.

Think you almost need a rotating banner of tips in GW for people trying to feel their way around completing it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    meh, can't complain, but yea, it currently isn't challenging at all.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    js4 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon maybe you can make it harder, then just add a 50 crystal per battle "Borrow a hero" feature to it for the people who are having trouble.

latest?cb=20130809234255
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    They certainly don't need to make it harder. I haven't beaten it in 6 months. lol But they do need to figure out a way to account zetas and synergy better. I think that would help those who struggle as well making it more of a challenge for those who need it.
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Options
    *Tweak, tinker, tweaks*
    4DkLjSb.gif

Is told GW is too easy.

You're the best! That's awesome lol.
  • Eightys
    210 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed with OP, GW is a joke now. It's so easy. I get two freebie teams every run on the last 2 nodes.

Why can't CG write efficient programming code/equations for this game mode, smfh.
  • Options
    This thread has to be a big troll.
    My alt account is six months, if that, level 82 and starting to hit zetas with good synergy quite often, it's fine where it's at.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif

I'm missing the humble part. I think the OP should be required to go read the entirety of the GW megathread.
  • Options
    Eightys wrote: »
    Agreed with OP, GW is a joke now. It's so easy. I get two freebie teams every run on the last 2 nodes.

Why can't CG write efficient programming code/equations for this game mode, smfh.

Easy nodes 12 or 11 do not exist.
    Please stop making stuff up.

And if they existed, they should never be talked about.