Mace Windu rework suggestions.

I love the game, I love using Jedi, even in current meta, i still manage 43 arena rank occassionally, with no general Kenobi, entirely F2P. But Seriously, Jedi are underpowered. They're supposed todo be guardians of peace and justice, and right now they're treated like mall Rent a cops. One character un particular who is really really dissappointing is windu. Didnt he unceremoniously decapitate Jango? Until Anakin messed it yo, he had sidious... Shouldnt he be much more powerful ingame?

I wanna get a suggestions discussion going to hear thougts on how could he be buffed up.

My suggestion is, make his unique a Zeta, but instead of + 20% of enemies health as damage, make.it.something like nihilus anihilate, make ir random if you want. Something analogous to chopping off jangos head...

Replies

• Options
    Rework shatterpoint to % chance to cast expose when he activates an attack. This allows him to target the enemy toon he needs to attack. Also, have his attacks do double damage against exposed targets.
  • YavinIVRecruiter
    100 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Reading a bit more about vaapad and shatterpoint, it says vaapad is channeling one owns darkness AND using the enemies darkness against him.... Bonus vs Darkside users? (Sith, nightsisters?) Maybe Retribution? Reflect part of damage sustained or have it accumulate.for next attack? And shatterpoint...Mace was able.to see weakplaces in an opponent...Expose? Maybe...More.akin to Sabine wrens darksaber? Ir.combination of the two?

If all this results in an OP character...Thats the Point!
  • Options
    He could also expose enemies hitting him instead of a dull random mechanic.
    It could lead to funny retaliations under IGD lead.