Good enough for R2?

Winter
27 posts Member
I have 7* g11 Zader, Palp, TGP, and RG. For a 5th toon I have to choose between G7 Tark, Stormtrooper, or Magma. Think this will do it? I don't want to rush to try and gear one of the g7 toons if I don't have to.

Replies

• Winter
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Winter wrote: »
    I have 7* g11 Zader, Palp, TGP, and RG. For a 5th toon I have to choose between G7 Tark, Stormtrooper, or Magma. Think this will do it? I don't want to rush to try and gear one of the g7 toons if I don't have to.

Thats TFP obviously, not TGP
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Nobody knows how it would do because nobody has played the event yet.. but figuring you have the 3 hardest hitting empire, I suppose you won't have any problems.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    How can we advise if noone never played the event unless the dev comes here to answer
  • Winter
    27 posts Member
    Options
    How can we advise if noone never played the event unless the dev comes here to answer

That's a good question. I am thinking it will be like the EP and Yoda events though and wondered if people thought 4 good toons would be enough to do those events and therefore would be good enough for this event. I know it's all speculation. Also, if not then which toon should I try to gear for my 5th? ST, Magma, or Tark?
  • Khelsa
    20 posts Member
    Options
    I used to beat ep event with l75 g8 rebels so i think any lvl1 empire will be fine
  • flux_rono
    2126 posts Member
    Options
    its not enough, you need to have gear 13 characters at level 110 with maxed out sigma abilities on all of your characters
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    G11 Vader G11 EP g11 ptf g6 tarkin g7 magma
    I hope to complete the most difficult level with this team B)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Magma is more tanky than the 2 other, so I will go for him, so you don't need to gear him up so well.
  • Options
    kinda hard to say...but if it goes like the other legendary events..then you should be fine..
  • Options
    Just like the other events and challenges, mods (speed) make much more of an impact than gear.
  • Options
    Looking at how easy other events are.... 4x G11 toons will be more then enough. The 5th prob won't matter.