May the 4th

Is there any news about May the 4th/force?
Last year there was a double drop week, with Light/hardside battles, GW, Cantina and some days having it all together :D Would be great to have that again!

Replies

• Options
    Most likely 25% more crystals in the packs you can purchase. That's what happened last year. Also the R2 event stars on May 4th so that's a thing.
  • Orba
    63 posts Member
    Options
    Would be nice if we were to get double drops like last year, but when we had that we were notified several days in advance but there has been no mention of anything this year. It started on Saturday the 30th last year so if something similar were to happen this year you would think that it would should be announced today. However I have read that the last update did contain mentions of the 25% bonus to crystal packs like they did last year so there is still hope.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    There was recently a double-drop. It will be surprising to have another one soon.
  • Yesac
    362 posts Member
    Options
    They will probably do the 25% extra crystals in purchases. That's what I'm waiting for.
  • Options
    I hope the R2 event is a cake walk like the Rebels Ships event. That event said Required Level 30 and that's all you needed. This one says 20, here's hoping. I got an empire team to summon him but not to 7*. I wish Palp started before R2.
  • Options
    aaaaah yes r2...it better be luke just like they did with kenobi....