Who to reroll for?

I am going to start over and reroll my account. Who should I attempt to get? I don't mind spending a few days rerolling, but would like to stop when I get a good toon worth saving.

Best toons on a reroll to get:

Baze
Shoretrooper
DN

Any others?

Replies

• hnewton
    492 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Wedge would be really good. Would give a major head start on everyone else in arena since Biggs is an easy farm and he's not

Chirrut would be good too and then you could buy baze shards in normal shipments (would take a couple weeks)

Rex is awesome and would be a good one

B2 would also be good since he negates all buffs pretty much and you can't farm him till cantina level 6

(Then all the ones you mentioned)
  • Options
    Rerolls are noobs.
  • Options
    What is a re-roll?
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Rerolls are noobs.

That was useful information. Thanks for the amazing wisdom.
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    Wedge would be really good. Would give a major head start on everyone else in arena since Biggs is an easy farm and he's not

Chirrut would be good too and then you could buy baze shards in normal shipments (would take a couple weeks)

B2 would also be good since he negates all buffs pretty much and you can't farm him till cantina level 6

Started a couple of weeks ago and got Rex - can't take him above 4 stars so he's exited my main squad. Chirrut I got free after so it would be a bit of a waste to get him.
  • Options
    What's the point of rerolling
  • Options
    What's the point of rerolling

Many have more then one account and getting a good 4 star toon to start can mean getting in top of arena
  • Options
    If you restart, spend 40 dollars off the bat. most noobs don't realize how expensive this game is and that 40 is nothing. that 40 dollars will put you on top of your shard and the arena rewards will be the equivalent of hundreds before others catch up.
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »

Started a couple of weeks ago and got Rex - can't take him above 4 stars so he's exited my main squad. Chirrut I got free after so it would be a bit of a waste to get him.

Rex can be farmed fairly quickly as he is in the guild store. Feel lucky you got him early he is great in every aspect of end game.

• Options
    So some of you reroll even when you have already put a ton of time into you other account? Or are we talking brand brand new players
  • Options
    So some of you reroll even when you have already put a ton of time into you other account? Or are we talking brand brand new players

It will probably be people wanting to do a FTP second account that are doing rerolls.
  • Options
    If you restart, spend 40 dollars off the bat. most noobs don't realize how expensive this game is and that 40 is nothing. that 40 dollars will put you on top of your shard and the arena rewards will be the equivalent of hundreds before others catch up.

What should one do with that $40? Chromiums? Refreshes? Character packs?
  • Options
    Refreshers and the $5 character DS pack. As far as the other character packs go, I guess it depends who's in them.
  • Options
    Rerolls are like girls with too much makeup, they need to cover up the truth. The truth here is you suck so you need to make a new account to go beat on on noobs rather than facing real competition. I have no respect for retolls in any game.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Ignoring the troll, the biggest benefit to reroll is that you can set your device time zone before you create a new account. You can set your arena payout time to the most optimal timezone to suit your schedule. For example, my arena payout time is 4 hours earlier at 2pm when I can get to a good position during lunch break. Rather than hiding in the office toilet at 5+pm, or disrupting dinner time. The game day also resets earlier at 8pm so I can get all the daily activities done before sleeping for the night, rather than starting at midnight and ending at god knows when.

Check this guide out if you've decided to reroll.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/86926/adaptive-f2p-guide/p1

P.S. The first free character from chromium is always a Light Side Character, and in my opinion, Lando is a top pick.