Please add the Pick A Hero (allies assist thing) after you pick your squad not before... Because....

BIEBERyoloSWAG
115 posts Member
edited April 2017
I wish the pick a hero was after i pick my squad not before. Mostly because when it is before it limits what hero's you can pick based off of your last squad... so if I'm friends with all sith and i run only sith then the game doesn't let me pick a sith prior to my squad. So if i want to use your nihlus or emperor i have to pick a random scrub hero... remove who i want to add from my own lineup (i want yours because it's better than my version)... pick a random guy to replace him... start the catina/hard battle with random ally and random 5th character on my team... finish battle... wasted 16 cantina energy... go back to same level and now your character is available to choose... pick him and then play with a better nihlus as a ally.

Don't forget ally lead works for your whole squad so there are reasons too why i want your nihlus as a lead with my zaul instead of him as one of my five.

If you do ally pick after my squad pick i can do the correct lineup the first time.

Anyone understand my rant?

Replies

• Options
    Also if there is a way for me to fix this let me know
  • Options
    Huh? If you want my Nihilus, then choose my Nihilus the first time.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Huh? If you want my Nihilus, then choose my Nihilus the first time.

He doesn't appear if i have used nihlus in my last lineup. I have to get him out of my lineup for him to appear. And for me to get him out of my lineup i have to choose an ally first. Hence the issue i face
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    +1

this has irked me since the game launched
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    +1

Thank you. Someone understands
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    +1

Thank you. Someone understands

Its hard to easily describe, but its a needless issue that I think should be addressed
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I had once suggested this exact thing in the feedback section. Sadly, it has been buried. But i think choosing a hero after you select your team would make life so much easier.

Also, it would her nice to be able to forego choosing an ally. This would help test your team comps more accurately. It's hard to get an understandibg our how well your team performs when you have a 6th member AND an extra leader ability factored in.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Options
    +1 I have the same issue.
  • Options
    Huh I never knew this was how it worked. It would explain why I could never see my 2 Zader allies in DS battles but they would pop up in cantina or vice versa. One of them I had my own unzadered Vader in but not the other. Spent so long trying to refresh allies & ended up using a Boba or Savage Instead.
  • Options
    I understand the problem and agree it should be dealt with. I think they should remove the check on who you were using instead though. Picking your ally last comes with its own problems.

I'd still rather select my ally leader first. Then I can build my 5 based on my second leader ability instead of picking 5, then having to pick an ally who can't help me.
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194