Join the Dark Side!

Knights Templar Of The Old Republic are recruiting some active players ready to attack Heroic Tank Raids.

We are an active guild made up of a great group of GoH gamers willing to go the extra mile to help each other. We are raiding Heroic Pit Raids 3 times a week (raid tickets permitting) and starting Heroic Tank Raids next week.

Requirements
  1. Level 80+
  2. Have at least one full 7-Star squad.
  3. Signup for an account on our Website. (A great tool for communication and discussion for our guild.)
  4. Willing to meet your 600 daily Raid Tickets produced.
  5. Respect other guild members and be willing to donate gear.
  6. Follow Raid Rules and Take part in Raids. (We currently run Heroic Pit Raids with two Squadrons: one Active and one Inactive. The inactive registers a 0 score in the first 12 hours of our raid and after the Active Squadron completes the raid. This method fairly maximizes rewards for all guild members.)

If you would like to join our Guild you can PM me with your ally code, or you can email me: knightstemplarotor@gmail.com
Cheers
Santa Claus (Leader of Knights Templar OTOR)

Replies

• baked_qft
    275 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    we are a mostly EST guild but do have members from all over. If you don't have an account here, or unsure how to pm, ally Santa or myself and we will invite you!

Santa ally code 733-759-548 (guild leader)
    bakedx ally code 167-975-755 (guild officer)

we launch our last non-heroic tank raid once we fill a few spots, although we do have a ranc raid going atm.
  • Options
    One spot remaining