Wedge and Lando zeta idea

StarwarsrawratS
206 posts Member
edited April 2017
Cost
10 zetas 5 omegas 10 purples

Wedge leader
Rebel Heroism
Rebel allies have +50% offense, recover 15% of their max health, and 20% turn meter on a critical hit, and recover 25% of their max health when they defeat an enemy. Enemies have stealth immunity while wedge is alive.

Lando unique
High Roller
All Rebels have +15% critical chance and gains critical chance up for 2 turns when they score a critical hit. This does double damage against sith.

Replies

• Options
    Wow, you really love your rebel scums, and despise the Maul meta.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    So an anti zmaul zeta ability at half the cost of every other zeta in the game? Move on bro wiggs had their 6+ months in the spotlight.
  • Options
    Smoking crack you are, rebel bias you have
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    trollololololololol
  • Options
    This seems a bit underwhelming, why not add a zeta to biggs unique too which gives tm gain immunity to opposing team and while we are at it give sthan unique +100 speed and dispel immunity as a new great buff which he can spread to the whole team if he is hit while taunting. ;)
  • Options
    This seems a bit underwhelming, why not add a zeta to biggs unique too which gives tm gain immunity to opposing team and while we are at it give sthan unique +100 speed and dispel immunity as a new great buff which he can spread to the whole team if he is hit while taunting. ;)

I like this guy.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    I guess you still live in 2016?
  • Options
    Leia zeta idea:
    Rebel General
    Whenever Leia attacks, all other rebel characters assist, including all those not in your current team. Each attack does 25% less damage unless the opponent is a sith team.
    Leia gets +2000 speed for each sith in the game and all siths die when Leia makes her first attack.
  • Options
    Rebels rebels rebels.. Imo rebels schould be removed from this game .. Rebels for the mighty emperor jedi for yoda.. Im glad that we need empire for r2 and i hope for siths needed for luke this wouldnt even be fair but its close too (if luke is op and has dark side tag and synergy)(maybe he calls vader to assist or has anti rebel synergy)
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    Rebels rebels rebels.. Imo rebels schould be removed from this game .. Rebels for the mighty emperor jedi for yoda.. Im glad that we need empire for r2 and i hope for siths needed for luke this wouldnt even be fair but its close too (if luke is op and has dark side tag and synergy)(maybe he calls vader to assist or has anti rebel synergy)

If they did a sith battle to obtain Jedi Luke, I'd bet Luke and his crew would have special anti sith abilities to make it not as easy as it would be otherwise.
  • EZKill
    112 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    STH: Un-dispellable zeta taunt and automatic 100% protection recovery every time he gets hit by a Sith.

Ackbar: Tactical genius zeta that lets each character on the team trigger the effect once instead of just one and done, if there is a single Sith on the opposing team.

Chirrut: Indomitable Will zeta grants +25 speed for each Sith on opposing team and immunity to TM removal/slow effects as long as there is a Sith remaining on opposing team.

Baze: For Jedha zeta also has 100% chance to inflict daze and healing immunity on retribution attacks against Sith targets.

Edit: And yes, I just saw his second post and realized that it is a troll post.
  • Options
    Don't you realize this is a troll post?
  • Options
    This is a Rebels rework / faction pass. It does have a counter to Zaul, just like Rex(L). Many teams can beat this and will not make it meta. First Order, zQGJ, Zader, Zylo, Rex, Zoba squads. It will just add diversity to arena. People will need to have rosters developed and have multiple arena viable teams to compete for first.