The Ones Alliance is looking for players or guilds of all levels.

SKZR
93 posts Member
edited June 2017
latest?cb=20130524213339
The Ones Alliance

is looking for Members of all levels

We have 12 guilds in our alliance, 10 are HaTT guilds and two are running Heroic Rancors.

06/01/2017

We have spots open in our casual HaTT guilds that require around 500 guild coins a day

We Have spots open in our HaTT guilds that require 600 guild coins a day.

We also have Heroic Rancor Guilds with a few open spots if you are not ready for any of the above.

If you have any questions please send me a message

Post edited by SKZR on

Replies

• Options
    Hey guys leader of The Ones of The British Knights we have just joined this alliance and are finding very quickly that there are alot of helpful knowledgeable people in here message us and we will find you somewhere
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    To add to the post about guilds interested: we let every guild run independently we won't micro manage just help with recruiting. Mergers to advance your guild to the next level is decided between each guilds leader we only help if you need some extra firepower.
  • Options
    The Ones can accommodate serious players at any level. If you can get 500-600 energy a day we can find you a home and help you get to where you need to be sooner and unlock GK!
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for people
  • Larkon_Adama79
    105 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Ones like to look at ourselves as One giant guild. We maintain Guild autonomy and communicate through Discord and Line chat with all of our peeps. By maintaining a culture of fluidity between Guilds we make all of our Guilds stronger! Think of it like this you wouldn't want to stay in the same town everyday of your life never even visiting another. Meet new cool people, expand your knowledge, there is Strength and Power in the many over the few. Join The Ones!
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for players of any level
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    We have about ten spots open in Our HaTT guilds and a few open in our Heroic Rancor guilds also.

We are also taking in guilds that are looking for an Alliance, we dont micro manage you are free to run your guild how you want. We just ask that you add The Ones to your guild name.

• Options
    Over 500+ in our Alliance all levels all over the world. Tired of being one Guild or out GK then Join The Ones.
  • Azryel
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, Azryel here , Guild Leader of the newest guild in the Alliance, The Ones of White Lotus. We just completed our first HAAT last night with the help our the Alliance. The Alliance has a family free, everyone is so friendly and eager to help out. I recommended everyone check us out.
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    We have a few More spots for in our Heroic Tank guilds, we will be running a raid today let me know if you are interested.
  • BigJohnnyK
    7 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    The Ones hAAT guilds have a limited number of spots open! Awesome family of 12 guilds, can't say enough good things about the group!

Looking for level 80+ players that will contribute an average of 500 tix per day and have at least 1 (or close to 1) viable P2 or P3 hAAT team.

Discord: oneBigJohnnyK#4486
    Line: bigjohnnyk
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for heroic and non heroic player send me a message
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    shoot me a message we got some great features to help up and comers that want to get into Heroic Tank Raids
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    We got some spots open in our heroic prep tank guild we are planning for it to go heroic tank soon message me if you are interested.
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    Options
    Got 1 spot in our EST Heroic guild and one spot in our EU heroic guild pm me if interested