Anyone seen Vader in the fleet store lately?

Prev1
It's been a good week and a half since I've seen Vader shards in the fleet store. Has he been replaced?

Replies

• Options
    He's still there. Looking at him in there now actually.
  • Options
    It always makes me chuckle when people ask this. As far as I'm aware additions and removals are always documented and known in advance.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    He's there more than grevious. Stop whining
  • Options
    VqL6Yrc.png?s=sms
  • Options
    I saw him and his TIE this morning. It's all RNG. lol
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Let me guess...you're real close to upgrading Vader to another star level. That would explain the week and a half absence.
  • Options
    Kane13 wrote: »
    Let me guess...you're real close to upgrading Vader to another star level. That would explain the week and a half absence.

Correct. And to the other posters on here I'm not whining. Just asking if anyone else had seen him recently. Good grief chill.
  • Options
    In my fleet store Vader didn't appear one week
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Well I got grievous at 75 today. Let's c how long it takes to show again
  • FieldL
    96 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. A lot more frequently since I maxed him out.
  • Options
    Got him today
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    Options
    Kane13 wrote: »
    Let me guess...you're real close to upgrading Vader to another star level. That would explain noticing the week and a half absence.

Fixed your post for you.
  • Options
    He's been in my Fleet store practically every other day since I 7-starred him (prior to that he would hardly ever show up).
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Mrjenkins wrote: »

Probably about the same as it always does. But it'll probably seem like longer - so you might even start a thread about it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    I saw him in there about 2 weeks ago. He got noticed shoplifting a spoiler and ran out.

Don't think he'll be back.
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    Options
    There now for me.. waiting on my last grevious to unlock
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    He's been in my Fleet store practically every other day since I 7-starred him (prior to that he would hardly ever show up).
    Naturally. The minute that you stop wanting or needing his shards, he starts showing up like an uninvited house guest who refuses to leave.
  • Kane13
    256 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Probably about the same as it always does. But it'll probably seem like longer - so you might even start a thread about it.

Dude....you have to chime in about "confirmation bias" every time you see a comment about something weird with the algorithm. We get it.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    There's probably a mechanic then can tell when you are about to level up a character thus preventing it showing up from the store. Cg has been quoted saying they want to frustrate players into buying crystals. People who don't believe this is a possibility are the same people who believe everything their government tells them.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Haven't had Vader disappear for too terribly long, but Jyn suddenly has when I only needed 5 shards to 6 star her.... Guild store, but same idea. There has to be some code that decreases odds before you get the last bits. It happens so often.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    There's probably a mechanic then can tell when you are about to level up a character thus preventing it showing up from the store. Cg has been quoted saying they want to frustrate players into buying crystals. People who don't believe this is a possibility are the same people who believe everything their government tells them.

I've never experienced anything like what you're suggesting. But maybe thats cause im a sheep. But wait... i've never spent money on the game... hmmmm... the plot thickens...
  • Options

He wasn't whining.
  • osamamatix
    158 posts Member
    Options
    when i was just 5 shards away from 7star'ing him i didnt see him for 3.5 weeks
    then as soon as i finally got the last 5 shards hes in there almost every day now lol

but yeah rng
  • Options
    its random - rng of sorts. check the shard shop too, he pops out there every now & then.

but, dont just rely on the shipments & shard shop. get to working on those achievements - you have better chances of getting more vader shards there + the added benefit of other bonuses.

:wink:
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    Options
    Well I waited 4 days. Got grevious. So ya if ur on regularly I don't c 2 week waits happening
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Well I waited 4 days. Got grevious. So ya if ur on regularly I don't c 2 week waits happening

It does happen sometimes. Right before I 6 starred Jawa Engineer he vanished from the Guild Store for 15 days, and believe me I checked and double checked every time it refreshed.

The Fleet store works the same way as the guild store: refreshes at the same time and has random things available.

• Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    Options
    Guess I got lucky. Or maybe it'll b harder to get him after hopefully soon rework
  • EkoDroid
    152 posts Member
    Options

He wasn't whining.

Asking a question is considered "whining" on these forums. Making a counter point is considered "shouting down" as well. I figure they are just weak in the force, or focusing on the Dark Side. “A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.”

I see Vader in Fleet about every 2-3 days, same with his ship. More often then Grevious, for sure.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    He came through yesterday. Still waiting on Jyn who was rhythmically regular until I only needed 5 shards to reach 6 stars.(already had her unlocked before she became farmable) Totally disappeared..... It's getting silly.