2863 posts Member
fantastic it isnt hard enough already

Replies

• Options
    Not really
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    Options
    Where was this? I saw the post by CG John Salera stating that they had some changes coming but didn't see a definitive removal of retreat in there. Did I miss it?
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I no longer have retreat in GW nor does my buddy!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    exterminus wrote: »
    Not really
    I've beaten it quite a few times, sometimes its incredibly hard what are you talking about?

• Zerx
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How bizarre. I'll be bummed come tomorrow if that's the case. Just fyi, it was there for me today (Saturday).
  • Options
    GW is nightmare everyday.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I had it Saturday as well!
    Zerx wrote: »
    How bizarre. I'll be bummed come tomorrow if that's the case. Just fyi, it was there for me today (Saturday).
    I had it Saturday as well! :(

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    CatsEyes wrote: »
    GW is nightmare everyday.

Thank you!! :P
  • Options
    Just to be sure, the opponent needs to attack your squad at least once. Then, for your next turn, you will have the RETREAT option.

I already finished my Galatic War, so I can't confirm if there is a new update. But I highly doubt there is a stealth change.
  • Options
    I can still retreat :neutral:
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Just to be sure, the opponent needs to attack your squad at least once. Then, for your next turn, you will have the RETREAT option.

I already finished my Galatic War, so I can't confirm if there is a new update. But I highly doubt there is a stealth change.

Yeah I knew about that. Is anyone else having this issue im an IOS user!
  • Options
    I already beat it for 2-7-16 and retreat was working fine.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I already beat it for 2-7-16 and retreat was working fine.

Idk whats up then Cant check today anymore maybe I shouldve closed the app and re-opened
  • Options
    Retreat is working fine for me
  • Options
    Can retreat as usual, playing on ipad.

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Weird!! Haha
  • Options
    There have been occasions for me in the past where the retreat has dissapeared for one battle. It always returns next battle. I've just assumed it was a bug. You'll probably have it back tomorrow, heavens knows why it just vanishes sometimes.
  • Options
    Saying that, I've just gone into my GW for today and done 3 nodes, couldn't retreat from any of them. Maybe they have done something? Surely not, they wouldn't have done an under the radar change again after last time?
  • BillyBeans
    440 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Yikes!!!

I find it hard to believe they would do something like change retreat again so sneakily. Especially after the last change cause such a ruckus.

They changed it and said, "Now GW retreat is working as intended."

Why would they change it?

I don't do my GW for a few hours, so I cannot check.
  • Options
    BillyBeans wrote: »
    Yikes!!!

I find it hard to believe they would do something like change retreat again so sneakily. Especially after the last change cause such a ruckus.

They changed it and said, "Now GW retreat is working as intended."

Why would they change it?

I don't do my GW for a few hours, so I cannot check.

There was no stealth change. Retreat option works like normal for me and others.
  • Options
    Algren wrote: »
    There have been occasions for me in the past where the retreat has dissapeared for one battle. It always returns next battle. I've just assumed it was a bug. You'll probably have it back tomorrow, heavens knows why it just vanishes sometimes.

Yep mines back again. It just disappears for no apparent reason every now and again.
  • Options

Yep mines back again. It just disappears for no apparent reason every now and again.

Did your opponent get a turn before you tried to retreat? Stunned opponents doesnt count.
    Retreat option is only there if the opponent made a move
  • Options
    I believe so, someone mentioned it further up so i made sure they'd had a go.
  • Options
    It's a bug. I've seen it dissappear on mine. I did a force close and it was back.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    I believe so, someone mentioned it further up so i made sure they'd had a go.
    Nicks075 wrote: »
    It's a bug. I've seen it dissappear on mine. I did a force close and it was back.

Ok I'll try tomorrow thanks guys!! Hope that's all it was.

• Options
    I use an android tablet and my son uses an iPad. Retreat works on both devices.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    If you can't retreat, just force close. Problem solved

Good point just a pain to open and close the app
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    I made it on my starting 5 with no retreats so cant confirm or deny a issue. Sounds like you were trying to retreat before the opponet attacked tho. Option presents AFTER that
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    You can always force quit. It will have the same effect.