Need advice on second Zeta for a Zader team

This is for arena. Team will be Zader(L), Shore, Palpatine, Tie Fighter Pilot. I am going to have my second zeta and my choice for it will be my 5th squad member. Should it be Boba, Savage or Sidious?

Replies

• Options
    Sidious for a zader arena team I think.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I did sidious and my arena team can hold top 20. The thing is, no matter what I try I can't​ beat the zMauls that use assassin and all go before I can get started. So just FYI.
  • Options
    I would say sidious for raid, for the extra potency. But I would go with Savage for arena. He helps dispel those debuffs for your squad and is an overall well rounded tank for zader and sith teams.
  • Options
    With tfp sounds like you need the extra potency less than otherwise. I am in a similar dilemma, pretty sure am going to go with savage, or maybe nihilus or boba as an outside bet
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    100% zeta sidious no doubt for a zader team
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    I will say the zeta does make sid have quite the health pool. I am at about 15,000 health and modded to 89% potency. So he ends up over 35,000 health.
  • Options
    MPac wrote: »
    I will say the zeta does make sid have quite the health pool. I am at about 15,000 health and modded to 89% potency. So he ends up over 35,000 health.

Sounds good... But I can't figure it out, doesn't the zeta then give you 89% of his max health as an extra? But you seem to have 130% as extra?? What am I doing wrong here?!
  • Options
    It also gives 50% potency in and of itself