Upcoming Patch Jedi Team

Hey Guys,
First of all, sorry for my bad english skills! I am a German.
I am a big Fan of the Forum, so this is my first Post. Playing this game since Dez.
I have just read the Patch Notes and noticed that there will be a new event, focused on jedi.
So you will need 5 Jedi. And if you want the new charactar on 7* you need 5 Jedi on 7*.
My question is, what so you think is the most effektive Jedi Team right now?!

Replies

• Options
    It depends, will you be spending a thousand or two to try to get them via chromium packs or farming normally in game? If farming, well you need to examine what actually is feasible for you to get by time the patch comes either this week or next it seems.

Do you have any now and, what is your expectations with farming them (times you refresh energy per day) are pretty much important as the team synergy, as not being able to farm the 5 jedi before the time frame ends is just like not having them at all, at least for the first time the event is on, you can pick and choose the next one, *if*you are starting from scratch.
  • Options
    Here is what i got:
    7* Lumi
    6* Barris
    6* Jedi Consul
    5* nearly 6* Mace Windu
    7* QGJ
    5* Aayla
    5* Eeth Koth
    4* Plo
    5* Obiwan
    7* Kit Fisto
    6* Ahsoka
    4* Ima Gun Di

I just always farm an refresh since a long time i am nearly every Day Rank 1, and i always buy the daily cristall packs. With 600-700 cristalls every day you can have a lot of fun :smile:
  • Options
    Warte erst mal ab. Es wurde gesagt, dass der Event in Zyklen wiederkommt und den Fortschritt speichert. Also erneute zukuenftige Versuche fuehren nicht zu mehr Shards.
    I would not rush as of now as it was stated the game will save the progress, thus this also means we are not able to accumulate shards with future reattempts to redo the event from start. Not much yo loose except your patience and by overpreparation some of your resources. Stay calm and have a look and in case you consider adjustment valuable put resources into some shards during the event. Just my two Pfennig in case your are not trying to become a whale.
  • Options
    The quickest farm for the event is Qui gon jinn, luminara, mace, jedi consular, eeth koth.
    If you are a spender, qgj, aayla, kit fisto, ima gundi, luminara.
  • Options
    I will get my fav team to 7* i think. The shard shop is also coming with the new patch! And i saved a lot of Lumi and Sid shards to trade. I was thinking about this team.
    7* QGJ (Damage, and can destroy enemies effects)
    7* Lumi (Heal, lock, and Damage)
    7* Barris (Lead for awesome heal and awesome HP)
    7* Mace (I think he will perform pretty well with the new update)
    7* Jedi Consul or Kit Fisto
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Taking in accout how easy they are to farm as well as their poder, i think it would be:

Mace Windu ( cantina mission)
    luminara Unduli (GW shipmentd
    Eeth Koth (Arena)
    JC (starting character, hard missions and cantina)
    Qi Gon Jin (Cantina Shipments)
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Maxooo wrote: »
    I will get my fav team to 7* i think. The shard shop is also coming with the new patch! And i saved a lot of Lumi and Sid shards to trade. I was thinking about this team.
    7* QGJ (Damage, and can destroy enemies effects)
    7* Lumi (Heal, lock, and Damage)
    7* Barris (Lead for awesome heal and awesome HP)
    7* Mace (I think he will perform pretty well with the new update)
    7* Jedi Consul or Kit Fisto

The shop shards could be différent that people think .
    No one Know How it Will work And How the exchange work .
    I hope the exchange Will not be 10/1.
    Cause for 10/1 if you have 99 extra shards , you'll get only 9 new shards fie changes ..
  • Options
    QGJ or Mace (lead, but use both), Ima Gundi, Lumi, Old Ben is how I'd run it. Aayla for Mace if you can get her to 6 or 7*
  • Options
    Lumi as leader, Mace, JC, Ima and JDK or Asoka. Those are my best. Maybe ill lvl up Old Ben and Ploo Koon.
  • Options
    Ima gun Di 4
    Lumi 7
    Qgj 5
    JC 5
    Mace 4

ill hit 4x5 but that's it. Getting ima gun Di to 5 will be impossible. I hope he will be one added to arena or GW shipments. Than I'm gonna get my exclusive character first week.