Make shipment challenges 3 battles instead of 2. Anyone else agree?

2 battles is fine..i mean it could be worse and be 1 battle. But 3 battles would be killer. I would love 1 extra chance for zeta...3 extra chances a week. Drop rate is 0 percent, so 3 times 0 is zero, so the game devs aren't losing anything

Replies

• N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    4 battles
  • Options
    Unlimited. :smile:
  • Options
    they did some weird things with ships not only is the challenges 2 instead of 3 but all so the ship shards are 4 instead of 5 its like someone was drunk and forgot to add a number or something lol but yes this would help a lot.
  • Options
    Come on guys the devs r doing a great job. Don't discourage them. Mistakes happen. Don't worry the devs will resolve them.
  • Options
    lol, how about making the drop rate one or two instead of zero or two, but make it only one attempt?
  • Options
    2 battles is fine..i mean it could be worse and be 1 battle. But 3 battles would be killer. I would love 1 extra chance for zeta...3 extra chances a week. Drop rate is 0 percent, so 3 times 0 is zero, so the game devs aren't losing anything
    Am I the only one that started thinking like Jayne Cobb?

Ten percent of nothin' is, let me do the math here... nothin' and a nothin', carry the nothin'...
  • Options
    Totally agree. Needs to come into line with the regular challenges that have 3. Also, why is there no multi-sim button for Mondays when all the challenges are open??
  • Options
    lol, how about making the drop rate one or two instead of zero or two, but make it only one attempt?

I often get 1
  • Options
    3 for all challenges but zeta they should bring that down to 1.