Kylo ren shards cantina 4c or 6c

Does anyone knows if 4c or 6c cantina has a better drop rate for kylo ren shards? Thank you.

Kind of makes sense that 6c is better, else why is there a new stage for the shards?

Replies

• Options
    Same. But 6C drops better mats. But same Kylo drop. I dont know why.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    4c will give you Kylo way faster. 6c will give you more shipment tokens to buy poe-qgj-daka, and better ability mats.
  • Options
    Many thanks, then I will stick to 4c because it is 10 energy compare to 6c 12 energy.

I did some testing but they are unconclusive, maybe their drop rates are really the same. Thanks for sharing.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    Devs have said drop rates are the same. You get less shards because of the energy cost.
  • Options
    Thanks all.
  • Options
    I would farm the higher cantina... 5k credit each match and 21 dragon balls... Sure it costs more energy but it gives more resources to things that are more important. The difference would be slim probably 1-2 days longer to unlock Kylo on the 6c.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I highly agree with Hendiju, farm the higher tier. The additional dragon balls for (QGJ?), money, ability mats is well worth it. I just finished 3 weeks of GS farming. 3 weeks, and 2 refreshes a day. I saw a total of 2, yes that is right, 2! tier 3 ability mats. Farming him actually hurt currency (1k per sim vs 5k credits from upper tier) for leveling and promotions, slowed dragon ball progression. This is why I believe we have repeat nodes of characters.
  • Options
    I have gotten 1-2 tier 3 ability mats per refrsh, farming Dooku, and cantina balls are accumulating faster. I'd go for higher node.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Insightful.