Guild for all

Tick
13 posts Member
I have a small guild with 3 high level players. All is fair in my guild. If you contribute you have a fair shot. We Must Protect This House 2 is the guild name. I didn't choose the name. My old guild leader left me with it. Any and all players are welcome

Replies

• Options
    consider a merge?
  • Tick
    13 posts Member
    Options
    As long as I still have a leadership. Not sure how it all works. New to the forum
  • Options
    would make you officer if would consider moving over to our guild. how many members you got or would want to move over? we got a full causal guild doing t6 pit 2/3 a week and tank once a week. just attempting first t7 raid tonight.
  • Tick
    13 posts Member
    Options
    My members are nowhere near that rank. I couldnt do that to them. Thanks anyway
  • Options
    ok no worries and good luck with recruitment.
  • Tick
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    I personally would like to check your guild out. See if it is worth a move. I mean I'm against it but you were kind enough to offer. Let me check it out and consult with my guys
  • Options
    are you looking for new players?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/481876797/
  • Options
    Tick wrote: »
    I personally would like to check your guild out. See if it is worth a move. I mean I'm against it but you were kind enough to offer. Let me check it out and consult with my guys

Can I see your swgoh.gg? I am the leader of a 2 guild alliance, both running HSTR
  • Options
    If you would like a merger we could help.. we are looking for some fun players that participate you don't have to be the best in the world just show up everyday and play!!
    976-597-667 is my ally code , order of the blackblade knights is our guild... Let me know!!
  • Options
    We have 34 and are looking for a few to solidify our guild? Let’s talk merger!
  • Options
    its a 2year old post people