What is the most hated character, and why is it JG

If there is one toon I can't stand it is the Jedi Guardian. Its animation is so awful slow and time consuming, it's incredible. Like hours of spinning lightsabers and jumping. And the best: literally 0 damage. I **** hate this character

What is your most hated toon (After Poe ofc :D)

Replies

• Options
    Ugnaught.
  • Options
    Agree with JG, Although I'm going to be leveling her up now it preparation for the Jedi event since I already have her at 4*. Ugnaught, I have but didn't even bothering leveling him up.
  • Options
    Dvine wrote: »
    And the best: literally 0 damage.

I think you mean "figuratively" no damage.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I hate Dooku and Sidius
  • Options
    Old daka is slow too
  • Options
    haha totally agreed. JG is so bad, annoying and has 0 character. There is literally and figuratively nothing that makes me want to buy/farm her.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    If there is one toon I can't stand it is the Jedi Guardian. Its animation is so awful slow and time consuming, it's incredible. Like hours of spinning lightsabers and jumping. And the best: literally 0 damage. I **** hate this character

JG is getting a buff.

I always felt that WY about Daka's animation in arena battles. It was solo slow and it just ate up the timer. Now, though, battles hardly last more than 2 minutes.
  • Options
    Nice call on that. Her animation is terrible and o have to use her as my 5th tank until I get Mace. So the Jedi challenge is real annoying even on autopilot
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    EM650 wrote: »

JG is getting a buff.

I always felt that WY about Daka's animation in arena battles. It was solo slow and it just ate up the timer. Now, though, battles hardly last more than 2 minutes.

Even with the buff she is getting, she is still in the bottom off my farming list, along with RG
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    GS
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    Dooku, so annoying
  • Options
    I hate Dakas animation. So slow and has an annoying sound to accompany it. Getting two people stunned by it is the icing on the cake.
  • Options
    going with Dooku. Watching him dart back and forth several dozen times in a match drives me nuts.
  • Options
    Plasmaj wrote: »
    going with Dooku. Watching him dart back and forth several dozen times in a match drives me nuts.

lol "dart"

my answer is JKG as well