help needed to select team for rancor solo

Darksaber98
427 posts Member
edited April 2017
im about to get my final zeta for zader in 3 hrs
pls help me set a team to solo heroic rancor
and what mods i should be exchanging around for the duration of the raid
https://swgoh.gg/u/anirudh98/

edit: my guild is finishing the one day registration period in 3 hrs 11 min so i dont have much time
edit: i know they may fix it soon but i dont care

Replies

• Options
    I'd hold off on that. It sounds like they will be fixing a bug that allowed this to happen.
  • Options
    I would hold before giving vader a zeta... if all u newd him for is rancor.
    It has been said by ea that the way he solos rancor is a bugg (his tm reduction % and chance % doubles in second phase, tripples in third phase and quadrupples in 4th phase) and will ve "fixed"

If u decide to go ahead anyway, i do it with zader, sid, ep, tfp, rex
    But u could use just 5 empire or sith and manage... or qgj or 5s or rex instead of one of your empire / sith...
  • Options
    New magma could be a good player too with a high 2x attack chance. I think it could still be doable when it's fixed, but I'd hold off until someone else demonstrates
  • Options
    i know but hes still viable in aat and arena
    so help me, the problem is my mods
    i have no clue how to interchange the mods
    the team i had in mind is zader, rex, tfp, teebo, and savage only until i can get ep to 7* or sid to higher gear
    but the current mods on them suck for rancor and i am unable to rearrange them properly
  • Options
    also even if they fix the bug he will still be able to solo p1 and p2 and do atleast a bit in p3
    all in all even after fixing he should be able to do around 3 mil damage
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'd hold off on that. It sounds like they will be fixing a bug that allowed this to happen.

When they change this it's no big deal, you can still solo. Who know when they will, it has been marked as a bug since the first fix. People are just realizing it now because of poor communication.

Hold off if you want but it won't change much.
  • Options
    Regarding mods, speed potency are important, cc can be good for tfp so the tenacity down holds... after that survivability is important....
    Potency above 70% would normally be needed but with tfp tencaity down it is enough with 50%
  • Darksaber98
    427 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    @Startomsto
    so i need to increase potency on my teebo and rex only right
    zader and savage(for now only) dont need much potency cause their tmr is due to lead which is irresistable
    the problem is that i have only health mods on rex and teebo
    and i have a +18% and +16% potency mods (both under health set) unequipped other than that i cant find any other good mods to match their sets so i need help to know whose mods should be witched around and to whom
  • Options
    I don't think potency matters at all if you have high enough CC on tfp. Other than that speed speed and speed is what you need.
  • Pandemonium
    96 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    And ditch savage at the first opportunity. Teebo is also kinda meh when he's not lead, go magmatrooper.
  • Options
    tfp has 40% crit chance and i can move my +30speed mod on kylo to give him a speed of 209
    i just need help modding rex teebo and savage
  • Options
    im farming magma will have him to 7* by the end of the r2 event
    savage is a top gap till i can get ep or maul to 7*
    the mods are my only problem
    should i just take all the mods of ep and place it on rex
    who should i place my +16 potency on and +18 potency on?
    how much should the average speed of savage teebo and rex be
  • Options
    here is my mods page https://swgoh.gg/u/anirudh98/mods/
    other than these i have a few health and potency set mods that offer 2-6 speed secondaries (mostly health set)
    and a + 16% potency cross and +18% potency cross both health sets
  • Options
    U have some speed secondaries on health and potency set... they are not stellar but they will do fine
    Use your best speed on tfp and rex... then vader then teebo then savage i think...
    Vader can do also with some potency so his speed down sticks.. and cc on tfp...
  • Pandemonium
    96 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Yeah... your mods are going to be the problem. Your roster isn't in bad shape, and dooku is also a good option with zader. But if I were going to give you 1 piece of advice in general it would be to put every resource you can into getting some good speed secondaries. It will help you in many areas

And you're going to want a lot more CC on tfp.
  • Options
    Oh good god and get some scoundrels set up for credit heist and CC mods. Like, immediately.
  • Options
    i can finish the last tier of credits heist and i have completed 2/3 of the cc mod challenge
    about of get raid han so that i can finish that final tier
    just finished modding rex
    how does this look
    12.5 k health 9.3k prot 151 speed, 40.88% potency 1794 physical offense
  • Options
    He is a bit slow... i give mone +93... but i think +70 could work and u may have that in ur mods
  • Options
    +93 of what?
    finished teebo
    18.8k health, 11.4k prot, 145 speed, 49.44% potency, 1714 physical offense
  • Options
    I meant +93 speed
    I think speed will be an issue for you.. maybe sacrifice other stats for speed and cc on tfp...
  • Options
    To be honest i am not sure if better to sacrifice speed or other stats... but i would try with speed first
  • Options
    k thanks