Looking for a guild that is still doing tier 5, and6 rancor. Will explain why.

Hi everyone. Now I have had real trouble finding a guild ever since my rancor team has become pretty good. 1st guild banned me from running rancor because I consistently placed 1st and the other officer, and leader only got to place 2nd and 4th. So I left them, the next guild after instated placing 2nd with them banned the top 5 players from doing a rancor, ok cool I can sit one out, but then everyone including an officer decided to crush it and place top 5 anyways, so I left. This last guild I was with a few days. One officer God me 8 should spend credits leveling toons I wont use ever I respectfully told him no. They started a 6 star raid to test me (since the next was supposed to be a 7 star, but wound up being a 6 star). I did my 3.8 million damage and took number 1. Woke up this morning and I as kicked from guild. Now I asked if there were any raid rules and I was told " nah man you can tear it up right now " and that was the day I joined .
So my question is , is there a guild who needs me and raids often? I need the year from rancor raid. I have only been playing a couple months , I am no where near ready for take down. Started by building my arena team and rancor teams.
Also I think something needs to be changed. Anyone who contributed but is kicked should at least have there score frozen and prizes delivered when raid ends. Wasted a weeks worth of tickets on a guild that kicked me for doing good.

Replies

• Davius7
    308 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, Dexter. My guild, Wolf Pack Warriors, might be the right place for you. We routinely do 6* Pit Raids (almost 3x per week) and normal AAT raids. We're growing in power quickly and fully intend to progress to tougher content once most of the membership is strong enough. We range in level from the 50's to 85 and don't use any third party apps.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate at least 400 guild tickets a day, and have at least one 6* character, send me a PM or reply to this post. We'll toss an invite your way. All time zones and ages are welcome--we currently range from teens to low 50's in age, and most of our members are North American.
  • Options
    Hey Dexter, I have also had a similar experience and have formed my own guild with real life friends we just started but if you can be patient while we recruit more people to do raids we can promise no one will ever kick you out. We're earning raid tickets fast and planning a few mid level Rancor raids in the next week or two.

DISCIPLES OF WRATH - new casual guild just started April 2017 by a core group of real life friends on U.S. East coast time. We're looking for more loyal padawans of any level to grow with us and start raiding. No requirements or pressure. We have helpful players of all experience levels and would be proud to have you join us. Send me an ally invite and I'll get you a guild invite. If you have questions before joining you can text my cell 845-467-5437

KAL Villainous - guild leader. Ally code 236-618-182
  • Options
    One of two guilds to place you in if interested. My Ally code is 283 958 384