Rule of 1 looking for members!

Rule of 1 is a new guild dedicated to helping members develope. I founded this guild because I was tired of watching the low ranked players working their tails off to earn raid tickets just to be excluded from the raids. Then if there was a low raid, watching the high level players take the top spots!

Rule of 1 will make sure that raids are evenly distributed. We have active and friendly officers that will help you build teams ready for heroic raids.

Our high level members ally with our lower level members to help them beat those difficult nodes.

Join The Rule of 1 today and reach your full potential! My ally code is 921-297-388.

Replies

• Options
    If you have any questions, please feel free to ask
  • Options
    When is your next raid?
  • Options
    I only have 20 members right now so we are 5 to 7 days away. The guild is for new members so we will be doing a lot of T4 raids for awhile
  • Graeves
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Nice to see someone who understands that lowbies in their guild need love as well and arent just a ticket flow. Its really sad watching your guild start a raid and in 30 mins first two phases done and less then half the guild got a chance to participate lol.
  • Options
    We now have a GP of 62 million! We do HAAT with ease and are looking for two members to join before TW start.