When does QGJ get good?

So I just hit lvl 45 and am using a 2 star qui gon jinn I run in my arena setup. While he is only 2 star and missing one piece to go to gear lvl 6 when does he get good? He is super squishy at 3100 health and his basic only hit for 600ish without crit. He attack with the assist is get and its only a one turn cool down. I will keep starring him up because his end game speed is top tier but what about the rest of his stats?

Replies

• Options
    He's always going to be squishy, especially for a support. I believe he is a hair over 10k health when maxed.

Not really sure when he gets good. I have him at 4* and am going to level him up next. 3* is probably fine for your level, so I'd start working on his max gear asap
  • Options
    3* I noticed he was better. As @l3end3r said he will always be squishy. But he isn't great at taking hits, he is however excellent at dropping bodies lol.
  • Options
    66 days to get him to 7* with 1 cantina refresh per day. Isn't life great!

Is that all? ****. Every team will have him in two months. He's beast at end game.
  • Options
    data90x wrote: »
    66 days to get him to 7* with 1 cantina refresh per day. Isn't life great!

Is that all? ****. Every team will have him in two months. He's beast at end game.

Yeah, I'm looking at about a month. I'm secretly farming Rey too, just got her to 4* :blush:
  • Options
    I didn't use mine until it was lv 70, 5*, and g8 but he's awesome.
  • Options
    Mine is currently 4* level 55 and I think lvl6 or 7 gear. I don't use him as an everyday, but instead use him as a kill squad leader in GW. I have 4other average jedis, 3-4 star between lvl 46-51. all have between level 5-6 gear as well. I use my junk to weaken one toon when I hit a hard team, then my jedi come in and wipe out between 1-3 of them and my A guys have an easy. Even teams in the mid 60 have speed problems with the jedi.
  • Options
    He is a multipurpose char.

Removing taunt with offense up
    Fast
    Assist with plus 75% damage
    Turn meter gain with basic
    Average health
  • Options
    Thanks for the answers guys. I guess I'll have to start farming the 20 peice gear
  • Options
    Right before the electric force field doors close, locking him in the same room with Darth Maul. Oh wait...
  • Options
    You'll start to see results when you level up harmonious strike and humbling blow. At high levels they have very low cooldowns which means you get a double attack with 75% assist damage and a debuff every other turn.