Cantina 8C Omega

Prev1
Dweller
51 posts Member
edited May 2017
Ive been refreshing twice in cantina since SA was farmable on this node (4-5 days now?)
easily spent over 300 energy a day, ive not had 1 omega drop yet, anyone else having this?

Replies

• Options
    I used cca. 3000-5000 cantina energy already at stage 8, including double drop event. Zero omega arrived...
  • Options
    You are farming on a 16er node:
    19×16=304
    You farm since 4 days, thats 4×19=76 in total.
    You saying in 76 farms there was no Omega drop at all.
    Did you count the other drops, like the main shard (SA) to compare?

Beliving that, there was no single drop of Omegas:
    - if nobody else got a omega -> broken
    - droprate is very low -> (2%)
    - you just very unlucky -> write down the drops and collect a bigger data set.

Maybe there are more data avaible would be interesting(, but I have to say, from 84/85 there are so many omegas in a week droping - I just leave a pile of 20 for the next Zeta.)
  • Lithalan
    153 posts Member
    Options
    I've had similar experiences. Grinding ships then DT, I got exactly 1 omega. That was innumerable refreshes over substantial periods of time. Maybe I had terrible rng but I suspect the drop rate is really, really low.
  • Options
    the drop rates are abysmal, or its broken.
    i got 0 after wasting thousands of energy.
  • Hoagie
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Same here. Over 300 fights in Cantina 8-A, I got 103 DT-Shards, but still 0 Omegas
  • Options
    I've gotten 3 omegas total from Cantina from a huge amount of refreshes since they added toons to those nodes. I'm leaning on drop rates are >1%.
  • Options
    So I just have to throw my 2 cents in the ring, I've spent over 1k energy purposefully farming omegas from 8A and got nothing to show for it. During the double drops I spent the last two day and every day since farming DT and now he's at 65/85 and not one omega has ever dropped.

The odds are so low as to be either non existent or bugged. In the nicest way I can possibly say, it's Christmas wrapping paper.
  • Options
    I've only done one refresh per day and have been farming SA since she was added. I did get an omega yesterday but frankly I would rather have had a character shard. Clearly it is possible but very rare. I think they just put the omegas in there as a placeholder until toons get rotated in there.
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member
    Options
    You are farming on a 16er node:
    19×16=304
    You farm since 4 days, thats 4×19=76 in total.
    You saying in 76 farms there was no Omega drop at all.
    Did you count the other drops, like the main shard (SA) to compare?

Beliving that, there was no single drop of Omegas:
    - if nobody else got a omega -> broken
    - droprate is very low -> (2%)
    - you just very unlucky -> write down the drops and collect a bigger data set.

Maybe there are more data avaible would be interesting(, but I have to say, from 84/85 there are so many omegas in a week droping - I just leave a pile of 20 for the next Zeta.)

Hi, the SA shards are consistent, doing pretty well to be honest. Possible close to 40. No omegas at all though. This isn’t a rant or anything, just curious if others are experiencing the same.
  • jpi5k
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Same experience but with Death Trooper. Farmed him throughout the double drops with multiple refreshes per day. Not a single omega. I have been farming him since the double drops ended, with multiple refreshes per day, and still never had an Omega drop. But I guess it is possible to get an Omega. It doesn't bother me as I'm here to farm the character, but getting an Omega would be nice.
  • Options
    I've never seen an omega drop in cantina. Half my guild farmed DT during double drops, most using the 400 energy refills, and not 1 of us saw an omega drop
  • Options
    I've seen a rare Omega of come from Cantina nodes, but it's a brutal drop rate.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    Options
    If you're looking for omegas, you're better off spending the crystals refreshing the omega challenges. At least you know you'll get one.
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Update: 10 days later and still no omega, im not short of omegas but thats not the point, it should not show it as a possible drop if does not exist.
  • Options
    I agree more then 2 weeks, at 300 day, so 0/263...
  • Options
    Dweller wrote: »
    Update: 10 days later and still no omega, im not short of omegas but thats not the point, it should not show it as a possible drop if does not exist.

Agreed. I have been farming SA as well. Zero omegas.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    Get omega in cantina.. it's like ultimate troll.

Congratz.. u have been :trollface::trollface:
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member
    Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

Ill move on from this node as soon as ive finished SA, i thought the occasional omega would be a nice bonus to farming her shards.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options

Ill move on from this node as soon as ive finished SA, i thought the occasional omega would be a nice bonus to farming her shards.

I farm DT for about 3-4 weeks, 2x energy refill a day, 4x energy refill at double drop event, the result is ZERO omega. I am 100% sure i have been :trollface: badly.

I think there is no omega there, just the picture of omega to fill the empty spot.

:trollface::trollface::trollface:
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Options
    There is an omega there. That drop rate is just minuscule (probably<1%)
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    I don't feel bad, at least i get shad there tho. I imagine the time when DT, SA, ST haven't arrive there. People want omega so bad, farm there and come out empty handed.

Best farm :trollface: evah!
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I just got one today on 8-B and i got 2 when we had the last cantina double drops months ago
  • Options
    many, many, many refreshes and have never seen an Omega drop here.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    Never gotten a single one. Farmed DT, and before that tried just to farm omegas. Zero hits.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    I farmed Sith Trooper from 3* to 7* and never had a single omega.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    Options
    5555 wrote: »

Dude.. u are the chosen one! :open_mouth:
  • Dweller
    51 posts Member
    Options
    5555 wrote: »
    I just got one today on 8-B and i got 2 when we had the last cantina double drops months ago

good to know they do drop :)
  • Options

I farm DT for about 3-4 weeks, 2x energy refill a day, 4x energy refill at double drop event, the result is ZERO omega. I am 100% sure i have been :trollface: badly.

I think there is no omega there, just the picture of omega to fill the empty spot.

I can confirm omega exists. I was also surprised when I never got one even during double drops as I started farming my daily + 2 refreshes on DT since he was added. Then magically 1 zeta dropped for me last week. Must be just ridiculously low odds.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Ccthompson wrote: »

I can confirm omega exists. I was also surprised when I never got one even during double drops as I started farming my daily + 2 refreshes on DT since he was added. Then magically 1 zeta dropped for me last week. Must be just ridiculously low odds.

So... did you get an omega or a zeta?