Slave One and another issue

Theophany
865 posts Member
edited May 2017
ehtRQvn.jpg
The ability states that it ignores armour and protection. Pretty self explanatory.

EaBLJSo.jpg
Before using Seismic Charge.

KgODsgQ.jpg
After using Seismic Charge you can see that the protection on the millennium Falcon was not ignored.

Second issue here is Thrust Reversal on the Millennium Falcon. Yes it's WAI, but I don't believe it should be working like that.

VsIn7RQ.jpg
The ability states it loses a tick each time the Millennium Falcon takes damage. In the situation posted above it lost 2 ticks off the 1 attack Seismic Charge. I believe it should be changed so that a tick is lost when attacked and not from damage taken.

@CG_CMandellorian
@CG_Kozispoon
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
Post edited by Theophany on

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    There's already a thread or two about seismic charge. It deals regular and bonus damage; one ignores prot, the other does not. I think the consensus is this is a bug.

The two damages is why the Falcon loses two ticks...this might be WAI...then again, if Sabine is not supposed to trigger deathmark more than once, maybe not.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    There's already a thread or two about seismic charge. It deals regular and bonus damage; one ignores prot, the other does not. I think the consensus is this is a bug.

The two damages is why the Falcon loses two ticks...this might be WAI...then again, if Sabine is not supposed to trigger deathmark more than once, maybe not.

Based off how the seismic charge ability is worded both the regular and bonus damage should be ignoring protection.

As for the falcon based off the way the ability is described it is WAI, but I don't believe it should be working like that.

• Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and should be addressed in a future update. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and should be addressed in a future update. Thanks!
    Thanks for the heads up @CG_Kozispoon