Empire= r2, jedi=yoda, rebel=emporor... What will sith give?

Prev13
I have a Sith team that is ready for a tournament. Whay are we thinking this teams rewards will be?

Replies

• Wickedtom
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Master sith jar jar
  • kylorexx42
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Revan
  • Options
    Revan or Luke
  • Options
    Wickedtom wrote: »
    Master sith jar jar

This.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ready for a tournament? Those aren't coming back for a while...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Revan or Luke

Req: 5 g11 7* Sith.
    Goal: Fight Rebel Luke (Musket) and lose as he's the chosen one and should obviously defeat all sith. Hardest event ever.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    You just gave me my next goal, thx.... I know that if i stopped to think about it, it would only be obvious that a Yoda/Palp and now R2 event will happen for Luke and the requirements would be 7* sith... I'll be farming them after R2 now, thx again lol :wink:
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe no one. These Legendary events are for the truly iconic characters of Star Wars. Not sure there's many left except for various versions of Luke.
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Revan or Luke

Req: 5 g11 7* Sith.
    Goal: Fight Rebel Luke (Musket) and lose as he's the chosen one and should obviously defeat all sith. Hardest event ever.

Ha, too bad Luke isn't the chosen one.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    ^^^^^Hahaha true, Vader laughs at that!
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    It won't be a sith. Too many people already have sith. Cg wants something off the beaten path that not many people have money so they dish out $$. Maybe bounty hunters for jango fett?
  • Ninjakay
    73 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance for old luke
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    NightSisters Mother Talzin
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Seperatists for Padme.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    Revan... pleaaaaaaaaaaase!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    What do the Sith give? Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    Sith to unlock Widget, or maybe a Seperatist.
  • Jaxom
    136 posts Member
    Options
    c3po

either 5 ewoks, or 5 wookies.... :p
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »
    NightSisters Mother Talzin

This. I hope so. She's a great character
  • JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Jar Jar Binks
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Maybe no one. These Legendary events are for the truly iconic characters of Star Wars. Not sure there's many left except for various versions of Luke.

And Jar-Jar.
  • Options
    Well.. It has to be a darkside non rebel jedi.. Cuz we actually have a jedi for jedi, rebels for sith empire for rebel and sith must be for empire to make it fair.. Sadly i dont know a missing empire toon, compareable with a reward like ep .. Maybe a acout trooper, who has nonevadeable attacks, which causes heavy dmg, nice sustain and awesome synergy with troopers.. If its a lightside character like luke, we would have 4 events with 3 lightside rewards, 2 of them jedi.. Doesnt seem right to me
  • Options
    I think the next event of this style will be in December, resistance for Old Lightning Fingers Luke. Young Jedi Luke will be a new raid reward. Mark it down!
    Ooba hutar.
  • NovaPrime
    119 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    You just gave me my next goal, thx.... I know that if i stopped to think about it, it would only be obvious that a Yoda/Palp and now R2 event will happen for Luke and the requirements would be 7* sith... I'll be farming them after R2 now, thx again lol :wink:

Could also be First Order if it's old Luke.
  • Options
    Well.. It has to be a darkside non rebel jedi.. Cuz we actually have a jedi for jedi, rebels for sith empire for rebel and sith must be for empire to make it fair.. Sadly i dont know a missing empire toon, compareable with a reward like ep .. Maybe a acout trooper, who has nonevadeable attacks, which causes heavy dmg, nice sustain and awesome synergy with troopers.. If its a lightside character like luke, we would have 4 events with 3 lightside rewards, 2 of them jedi.. Doesnt seem right to me

You're presuming that Luke will be a light side character.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    Options
    They need a Sand People event.
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    Seperatists for Padme.

Beat me to this post. I think this is going to be next one
  • Gank_Killer
    1817 posts Member
    Options
    If Padme is the next meta, I will uninstall.
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Options
    Luke i hope, we habe been stuck with a rather useless version of him for too long
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    The 3 legendary releases have used the 3 largest factions...empire, jedi, rebel. The next largest faction is not Sith, it's Scoundrels. Expect Luke 2 b gained by using 5 scoundrels.
  • Options
    I think the next Yoda style event will be for a darkside character. First was Yoda, then ep, and now R2. The pattern fits so far.