Team Skunk & TS Malachor invite you to one free beer!

pa77rick
114 posts Member
edited June 2017
vYJH2rL.png

Short Version:
Team Skunk Malachor & Moons of Malachor want you! We are an ever growing family with access to top guilds, growing guilds to help you gear up for hAAT, and casual everyday guilds. Whatever you needs may be, we have it! We want you to come join the fun and enjoyment!

About Team Skunk Malachor:
Most of us have been around this game since day one, and are still going strong! Recently we joined the best in Team Skunk, the leader in information, gameplay and more. We are looking to progress from our usual farming of heroic Rancor and normal AAT, into heroic AAT. So what do we need? Only one thing; YOU!

Guild Requirements:
  • Be Respectful of Others
    We at Malachor, and ultimately Team Skunk, are a group of people in all age groups. Everyone respects each other and helps one another where and when we can. Simply put, act like the adults we are and there could be no issues.
  • Discord
    This is our means of communication. We announce raids, dead periods, plus game & guild news. It’s the easiest means of communication and allows you and us to learn more and more about the game and how to succeed the best way possible.
  • SWGOH.GG
    This site is amazing. If you’re on it already you understand the power and greatness of it. We use this to help assist you in gearing characters, modding, and figuring out if Malachor is best for you, or a better guild. Though we could be one of the most fun and energetic guilds you’ll ever meet. It takes 5 minutes TOPS to sign up and sync, then you never have to touch it again if you don’t want too! We even have photos and videos on how to sync it all up for you.
  • Daily Guild Tickets
    Many people dislike these but there’s a reason we love them and love having you get 600 of them every 24 hours. More tickets means more raiding. What does more raiding mean? More bragging screenshots of your scores, better gear, and better characters. We ask for everyone to hit that daily, which can be done even as a free to play player (I do it on my alt just to prove it's possible)
  • Level and Gear
    Malachor has some simple requirements regarding your level and gear. We just got into p4 of our first hAAT and were stalled, we just need more people up get those p2 and p3 phases down! Currently we are asking for level 80+ with at least ten G10+ characters. If you’re close to either by a few levels/peices of gear we will accept you as well. We don’t discriminate. We love to drink on days that end in “y”, because the others will feel left out!

Maybe you’re just on the brink of our requirements but not quite there yet, or are way beyond our asking prices, DON’T WORRY!! We at Team Skunk have plenty guilds that will be the perfect fit for you. Remember, we are some of the best in the game and have access to any level you could want!

What Next?
Come talk to us! Even if you’re already in a guild come join the biggest community to chat about the latest Podcast, newest character. Looking for a new guild to better suit your needs? Come join us! We only bite on Wednesdays after 10pm, but if you say hi first we give hugs and beer (if you’re of age, and no complaining about what kind of beer. Free beer = good beer)

How do you contact us? Click the links below or message me directly!

TeamSkunk Malachor Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/ZQaSpCn

Pat(that's me!) discord ID:
Pat#4585

Hope to see y’all around soon! What harm does it do to come chat away? You might learn something or find a new friend!

HUGE NEWS FOR US!

We just made our own cluster of guilds, we call it a family of guilds! We are now known as The Sith and after a great run on hAAT we are looking for a few to make that FINAL push! Come talk to us and find out more! You know you want to!!!!

-Pat
Team Skunk Malachor
Leader/Recruiter/Beer Expert
The Sith -- Discord: Pat#4585
Post edited by pa77rick on

Replies

• pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Just tapped a fresh keg tonight. Who's up for a free round on me?
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    hPit dead period is coming to a close, we have a few roster spots open now.

Normal AAT starting tonight at 830est. Come gear up and get ready for hAAT
    Post edited by pa77rick on
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Don't miss out everyone!!
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Hey guys just bumping. Our guild discords been busy and we're down to only a few more spots left. Don't miss out on your chance! hPit and tank going up tonight.

Heck, just come chat with us if you wanted! We love to throw around theories and learn new things!
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Just downed AAT and are on our third hPit of the week! Come join the fun guys!! Really looking for some people to help us really get aat on lock and grow with us!

Bar and taps are open, so whats the worst that can happen?
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    We have both hPIT and normal AAT going up tomorrow night, looking for some people to join and grow with us, and help push into pre-hAAT/hAAT area of the game. Come chat with me, I'll be around all day sipping on some brews and eating some BBQ wings!

• pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope y'all enjoying your week! We've been super busy lately over here in Malachor! Dropping raids lefts and right! We are looking for some people that really want to help push into hAAT and farm AAT.

I've got some music going in voice chat too! Come listen to some songs and queue some of your favorites on!!

See y'all soon! Beer is flowing!
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is enjoying their mothers day! Come join the random chatter going on!

• Options
    Great guild!
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks! ^

We've got some spots opening up and looking to fill them quickly with an hAAT prep in the very near future. Do you have what it takes to farm AAT and help us, help you destroy hAAT? Prove it!
  • Areceni
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Awesome people, always willing to help a brother/sister out and chat about the game. Don't forget to spam @Pat#4585 while you're there :)
  • KaiRotun
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Great people and a great guild! This is a group of players who really care about the game and their members. Anyone would be lucky enough to be a part of Malachor, where a Sith can be a Sith.
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @KaiRotun and @Areceni how are those brews tasting today?

I've got more for anyone that wants to join us for a brew or fun or whatever! Come say hi!
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    What a week it's been! Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday, TGIF is the motto and couldn't be any more true. I myself am enjoying it sitting at home with an ice cold brew in hand...no other way I'd want it!

Come join me!
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Feel like today is a good day to come join us! Spots closing up quickly for a hAAT run very soon! Come get your nAAT farming going with us!!
  • Areceni
    42 posts Member
    Options
    Just finished a frosty IPA and thought of you @pa77rick! Many more on tap for those who want to hang out and talk swgoh!
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Areceni wrote: »
    Just finished a frosty IPA and thought of you @pa77rick! Many more on tap for those who want to hang out and talk swgoh!

Love it!

Would love to grab some brews for people come on into the server and chat!

• pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Been a few days! Hope everyone is doing well! Come join the fun with Malachor! Some big news dropping tonight and we are prepping for our first hAAT. Just need a few more squads and we are all set! Do you have what it takes!?
  • Options
    Really good guild here with terrific leadership. Anyone interested in a guild building up to HAAT should give these guys a call!
  • ymsc
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Great guild. Go join them today!
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend! We've got our official hAAT date set for next weekend (first one in June)! We need a few more bodies that want to join our awesome community and guild to start farming GK Shards! Come chat with me today!

• Areceni
    42 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    nqeRPXw.jpg
    But only if you check out Malachor! Seriously though, great group of people, you will improve and have fun doing it.
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options
    Areceni wrote: »
    nqeRPXw.jpg
    But only if you check out Malachor! Seriously though, great group of people, you will improve and have fun doing it.

I've got plenty more to share around!

Looking for a few more for hAAT! Come prove you have what it takes to join the high ranks!
  • Options
    Great guild and members all seem to have a good time which is a plus++
  • Options
    Having a blast! Join now...... before it is too late. Join us on our quest for hAAT - and we have cookies, tacos, ponies and strippers. Can't beat that.
  • pa77rick
    114 posts Member
    Options

HUGE NEWS FOR US!

We just made our own cluster of guilds, we call it a family of guilds! We are now known as The Sith and after a great run on hAAT we are looking for a few to make that FINAL push! Come talk to us and find out more! You know you want to!!!!

We've filled up and ready to cut some weak-links for you to come in and start getting those GK shards. message me today!! https://discord.gg/ZQaSpCn
  • Options
    You should hurry and get your spot before the weekend
  • Options
    Only 5 spots left!!!!